I wish I was laid off this place a joke

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2020 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am blessed to have job but damn I wish I was laid off, got severance and a better more reputable job that pays more. Those reps are lucky. This place is a sinking ship....time to jump. Quickest downward spiral I have ever seen, will be surprised if this company it still around in a year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You speak the truth kemosabe. Ferring was bad before all the recent troubles now it’s a steaming smelly pile of gomer pile. Nothing but old generic products and left over management. Run fast or the stink will stick to you

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

complete idiots confirmed! I mean what smart company lays off their #1 rep and other multiple award winners.....Ferring . Complete idiots!! I got a great idea , lets hire an outside company to tell us who to layoff, a company who is also geography impaired..........f'ing idiots! Toilet bowl company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who was the #1 rep that got fired? were they just part of an entire sales force?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

geographically impaired?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geographic inculcation more like it. When P&L dynamics ramp on the decreasing Opex there’s margin grab on the option. That’s the foundation of this GT platform play.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete joke. Need to sell off gi and uro divisions focus on fertility and right size the company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will Milprosa launch?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol this guy. anyone still defending this shit hole company’s strategy is either an idiot or personally benefiting from it

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark my words come January/February there will be a mass exodus. Everyone is trying to leave and are interviewing . It’s a sad place and depressing. Bye Ferring, gonna go make a crap ton more money with way better people and products!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a secret!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep ! It’s starting this is what you get RD and Ferring. Lay off awesome reps and the other good ones will follow. Have fun with the sh&t that’s left! Literally laughing all the way to the bank because we are making $$$$$$$

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah baby! See you later gator. Ferrhole sucks wet farts. Are you available?