I wish we knew the real story on Wegovy

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, May 29, 2023 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It feels like I've seen this movie before. How does Aneil keep his job?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because he is a minority. In fact he just won another award. Can you believe how low our nations standards have become?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hurt you? This has nothing to do with race.

What specifically could Aneil have done to avoid this issue? I don’t think his marketing role covers building more factories.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you would suck my soul
    I will lick your funky emotion
    Is this America? Yeah
    Is this freedom? No
    Is this Democracy? No
    Is equality? No
    What do we want?
    Freedom

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading aneil’s LinkedIn page I experienced; nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, stomach (abdomen) pain, headache, tiredness (fatigue), upset stomach, dizziness, feeling bloated, belching, gas, stomach flu, heartburn, runny nose, sore throat, inflammation of my pancreas (pancreatitis), gallbladder problems, hypoglycemia, kidney problems, serious allergic reactions, changes in my vision, increased heart rate, depression, and thoughts of suicide.

Contrary to aneil’s opinion, he is not a leader. A leader would never associate him or herself with a product like wegovy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We choose to go on a diet in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What really sets me off is how in a moment of disarray in the field marketing is touting its success. I am not particularly fond of Aneil but that’s for another post. It’s in poor taste to tout your success all over social accounts. You have a field sales force who is once again getting an ear full from providers left and right. Then you open up your computer and phone and you see photos of how wonderful life is as a marketing team. This has nothing to do with pharma this has to do with common sense. A true leader who is willing to be humble and shown the field sales force that he or she is aligned would not tout the awards. It’s showing the rest of us how out of touch you are. then in the middle of this shit storm you roll out a poster program, need I say more…. Home office has no real idea what is happening to the rest of us. Do something commendable and show us you genuinely care.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like when reps post their awards and award trips? Grow up, loser.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So agree. When did that become a thing posting your wins on Linked in?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, that too is tacky but reps are not responsible for the dumpster fire that’s been burning for the last couple of years. Aneil is one of the most self-important, narcissistic, arrogant know-it-alls I’ve ever met and the problem with that is he really doesn’t know much at all, as evidenced by the constant practice of stepping on his own dick.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I take umbrage with this comment. How dare you make a comment like that! It’s truly disgusting that you would even talk like that. In fact it’s insulting to all the real men out there. you have to have a dick to step on one.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer of nothing.
    It has been a blast so far.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t blame Aneil for everything!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree here. Aniel is in marketing. Who is the link between sales and manufacturing? Is anyone looking at how much we could produce vs how much we could sell? This issue goes above Aniel.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generally in this industry, there would be a team who would manage forecasting and analytics. I don't know for sure but I would guess that this would be a small team who reports to the ET and manufacturing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the he** can’t your company keep up with producing the smaller doses of Wegovy?? If you produce any where the he** are they going that there is this shortage? I’ve been waiting over 2 months and still haven’t got mine available at my pharmacy!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice and professional call we had today. Leadership keeps hitting it out of the park.