I wonder...?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder how many veteran drug reps have said to hell with Pharma based on their Purdue experience?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any veteran drug rep who has double dipped, has had only GOOD experience working in this industry.
    Double dipping allows you choose many different medically/ pharma related jobs to double dip.
    Substitute teaching also allows you another option to double dip and make several hundred dollars each month. YOU control the days and times you want to work!
    Other Pharma, Home health, Hospice, Hardware, Retail, are all viable options for double dipping
    Double dipping has become relatively simple to do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My bad. Shoulda figured that dipshit, I mean dipstick, I mean dipper would chime in. Everyone knows by now what a freaking wealthy secure genius the dipper is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, there is life after Purdue! And, it is much better! Pharma is what we know. Some of us have stayed in the business because of our passion. You just have to find a company that appreciates its employees instead of trying to find them doing something wrong and trying to blame them for stupid upper management decisions.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck finding a job with Purdue on your resume.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    You can double dip with PP on your resume! School districts want good substitute teachers! Many school districts appreciate a background in pharmaceuticals.
    Finding another pharma job is very possible as well. PP on your resume won't hurt you!
    Don't listen to the above poster!
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping (financial) and will continue to double dip.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely some ex TBMs are pissed off at Purdue for the way that we were treated when we were laid off....

Layoff date was the morning of Thursday, February 8th.

Sent transition checklist by manager via e mail.

200 PM "hour long" WebEx that lasted 18 minutes. No way to ask questions. No real explanation of layoff except for someone reading the slides.

Any questions from the laid off reps? E mail Purdue HR. No phone number given.

Gas card already shut off.

All pharma.com and Phoenix e mail systems cut off by 330 PM in Thursday.

Next Monday afternoon (3 business days later) - deadline to send back IPAD, laptop and promo items.

No WARN notice of 60 days was given. Warning notice of 2 weeks.

Vacation reimbursement for 2017 rolled over vacation is messed up (see other thread on this issue).

Shall I continue???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most are very upset and some are surprised that we’re treated with such disrespect and callousness. What can be done HR is useless so have no way to reach anyone in corporate which is the way it’s planned

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2015 was no better. Purdue advertised for positions in secret before announcing layoffs.
    The company is scum.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess they were worried we’d share our “secret” selling successes if we didn’t get their computers back. lol