1. AstraZeneca in first COVID vaccine deal with China — Mallinckrodt considering bankruptcy — Bristol-Myers, Pfizer fend off a key challenge to their top-selling heart drug — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

i3 being sold?

Discussion in 'i3 Research' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2010 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,

I am getting a job in i3research. I just got an offer letter and they said they are merging into inventiv at the end of March and it will be an exciting opportunity to me. They provided me a inventiv benefit package. I was unsure why they are hiring new staff at this point, but sounds like I will be a new employee at inventiv. Do you think it's safe to move to this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what will your new job entail? a friend works at inventive part-time and likes it. any jobs for medical writing (good background in English- teacher/reference librarian)...can learn anything with my ability to research and apply skills.