IC Payout

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, May 3, 2017 at 9:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For anyone thinking about working for DSI,don't. The goal projections are overly inflated, which means reps can't hit their target goals. Hence, a ridiculously sad quarterly payout. We can only assume that it's another cost cutting measure. Don't pay the reps and we can save cash.

Once again, another bad job by RL and his senior leadership team.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Nice work, IC sales & analytics dept.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're pathetic. You can't hit your goal so it's sales ops fault. I guess they should set goals so you can Make money, not the company. You don't deserve shit you turd! I wish I could punch you in the face - loser. Cry baby bitch, dirty sack of shit, democratic voting moron.

Give me a call Rob! If not call my boss Ken and he will tell you to F off

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait the average territory has to grow by like 60 prescriptions in a quarter and you can't do that? then stop selling you are in wrong professsion for sure, holy shit, goals are layups here

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's quite impressive how tough you are from behind the computer screen. Way to go tough guy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your name is? Im not a guy let alone a tough person. I just hate pathetic people that want things for free. Feel free to post your name since you are not hiding behind a computer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! A woman huh? Would never have guessed that. Nice mouth on you. I'm sure your parents would be proud. Time to grow up, don't you think?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You pussy coward. I'll beat the fuck out of you !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

trash mouth,wash that filthy grill with new mountain scent Gain!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IC dept. pays serious money for straight script figures from outside companies, IC then takes those numbers and runs them through models and formulas that mask and obfuscate them beyond recognition. There are then options for managers to add their influence as well.

Be brave, ask for your raw numbers before they are put through the excel meat grinder/sausage maker - you will be BLOWN OVER!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow....... obviously the post struck a nerve. Calm down. Take a deep breath.