IC payout

Discussion in 'Vanda Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 18, 2019 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you're consistently pushing your reps to increase sales by selling off label, at least you could do is pay them on time. How in the world does it take over 3 months to determine bonus payout for reps?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One because IMS data doesn’t come in til a little after and two they fudge the numbers so they don’t have to pay.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

84 views within 6 hours of being posted, Vanda reps enjoying their Friday on CP as always. Insecure CEO was probably was 50 of those views as he monitors CP as he readily admits. Its a sad day when the CEO gets the pulse of his crooked company from an online message board. The word is LOSER.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst CEO of pharma..... He has surrounded himself with weak people that are afraid to let him know that he is so off track and out of touch. It is not surprising that they , like all Vanda slaves are looking for real jobs with a real company

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps the CEO needs to realize how important a company culture is. Managers and leaders create the culture. With a poor culture people lose motivation and respect for their leaders. They don't work as hard. They'll do the bare minimum. Bring on managers and leaders that support, coach and mentor. When a sales rep has respect for their manager that is when they will work harder. That is when they will be motivated and that, Mr. CEO, is when you will have great numbers to truly report to the investors. Look at the successful companies and then look at their culture. Emulate it. If you are truly asking your sales force to promote off label then stick with the managers you have. They will do as they're told. They don't care about you. They care about a job where they know all they need to do is get you to like them, do what you say and they will have job security for life. That's not a culture. And that is why your sales reps don't work hard for you or their managers. If you are as brilliant as they say then start acting like it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda culture is phenomenal.The managers are laid back and no micro managing here.
    Payout metric is easily attained and job security is a gimme.I give 100% effort every day and my manager loves me.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BAHAAAAAAAAA!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....said no Vanda employee ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what do you expect for IC payment this year? I think last year they lowered it to uncapped potentiometer of about 56,000 to about a possible 20 now. No wonder people are quoting. I know that is a lot of bonus for the new ones like me but that is a big decline in pay for making your numbers. Average medical reps make 10 percent of what they sell in commissions so if you pull in 2 million a year that is 200,000 in just commissions on top of an 85-95 salary. This place disgusts me how they are so greedy in leadership. Pay your reps and they will perform better.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

never was 56K, only 30K but poly will always make sure you get screwed

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So this is
    First IC plan as an associate may be a stupid question but if you are at 89.9 will they give you bonus? And why do they think they can give you nothing when still brining in about 300.000 a quarter?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person types as bad as GP talks. Is he stalking this site too?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you will not get paid out at 89.8 (happened to me). You might get it at 89.9 but your manager would really have to push for you.

if you are in JHs area and work for AB, MD or several other snake idiots- the answer is no

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The irony is that two-faces J will tell you to your face that the company wants to pay you but will do shady things with managers to make sure that you don’t get paid so that they will all look good in the eyes of Dr. P for saving him money.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any word on bonus for Q1 or do they not want to pay that either? How many actually got anything for H? This company is driving me crazy. You want your reps to go promote off label but refuse to give credit or pay them out an IC bonus. Who actually made the 30,000 promised last year? Since the lay-off most have not seen a bonus at all! Are they saving all the money for the lawsuits?