IC strike 3!

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2018 at 9:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just remember as we start applying for new jobs; be sure to keep the Q3 estimated payout you've already received. It will look much better in interviews. This is three times they've screwed us just before a payout. Jesper is a lying no-good cocksucker and a four-flushing son of a bitch.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they lied again and again

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has become incredibly obvious to me that they're trying to get us all to quit they think they can get the sales with insurance coverage and price advantages alone and then with expenses really low they are hoping someone will buy them

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it’s because it doesn’t affect his paycheck. And then you have my manager over here trying to act like everything is perfectly fine. She’s a whack job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if the language was necessary, but I believe they know an exodus is near.... and they've earned it with their payout changes. Gotta wonder how the investors will feel about a huge turnover based on Management's incompetence. Stock may be headed for $10.00.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Very disappointed with lack of transparency and timing of this announcement. They should do
    The right thing . Payout what was promised And make those changes moving forward. Good luck Radius recovering sales force confidence. An area they apparently disregard for the sake of saving a few shekels

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't care about turnover. Turnover has been constant. This is former AZ, now Novo, just using the old playbook because they don't know anything else.