IC survey

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 13, 2017 at 2:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully everyone is taking the IC survey....let's try and fix the broken system here. What's everyone's thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total waste of time and energy. As long as we are forced ranked against each other, and they don't remotely consider market dynamics for quota setting, it really is a waste of time. Besides, nobody believes it's anonymous anyway, just like the other surveys. What's the point?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least force rank us by region.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forced ranking, especially in this industry, is the MOST UNFAIR way to judge activity. There is no way in hell you could justify comparing a territory in Florida with one in New york, or anywhere for that matter. The sales data we get now is a joke, and everyone knows it. Compare the same time, same MD sales for either Otsuka or Takeda, and see how they are now even close. CMHC's may have their own onsite pharmacy, or deal with a central pharmacy in another territory, and there is now way in the world you will get accurate sales data out of that situation.

No need to do any survey as long as we are forced ranked, at least no reason to be truthful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

forced ranking for contests only!!! but not for merit increases and reviews. We should get yearly reviewed on how we meet or exceed our individual sales goals and include a capability component. Get with the program Lundbeck!! If you want to keep people and keep them motivated !!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Force ranking is about as demotivating as it gets. Bonus/sales quotas are a joke here. Almost as big a joke as our "pipeline".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline, What Pipeline?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Please take the IC survey- we want 100% participation"

If you think this survey is going to make a difference you are crazy! The management has already decided how they are going to administer the IC program for years to come and hint hint it is not to benefit the reps! They want 100% participation so they can say that is what our employees want. Well good luck - force ranking and the payout grid are here to stay ! regardless of what the survey shows. This is nothing but a copy of other big pharma plans because the culture here is big pharma It benefits the company and that is all that counts

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok people how much do you want to bet that when the final results come in from the IC survey the response will be something like this: "We are pleased to see that over 80% of the sales force seems happy with Lundbeck's IC plan. We do see some improvement needed in the SPIFFS and we will be working on that. Thank you for your participation". There will be no mention that Lundbeck has NO path to retirement, no stock options, no additional savings and security plan, no profit sharing, forced ranking nationally instead of regionally, horrible SPIFF structure, unobtainable goals and IC payout grids that are outrageous!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Why take the survey they are nit going to change anything and twist the results

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you guys are so unhappy, why do you work here?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a lot of people are asking themselves that very same question, and are trying to find a "remedy" to the problem.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and more Neuro Account Managers left this week.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully, after my second interview next week with another company, I will get an offer I will accept even if it's the same amount of money. I think I should be offered about a 10% raise. I know several reps with this major pharma, and all say it looks like micromanagement is much worse at Lundbeck, from what I have told them. Believe it or not, one of their DM's actually has assigned themselves calls on a list of key MDs, and only rides with them about a half-day every 6 to 8 weeks, and sometimes longer. A lot different than we have it with rides every 3 weeks or sometimes even less! And , they actually have a pipeline!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is, all the ride alongs is because our reps are continuously performing below expectations.

Do better=less micromanagement.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it's because managers have too little reps on each of their teams so we are getting field rides every 3 weeks! This is a specialty company, managers should have 15-20 reps under them and we should only have a field ride like 1 time per trimester. These managers have nothing to do!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Glover for those comments. Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what areas have had neuro reps resign? the company sure tries to keep this under wraps

the amount of talent lundbeck has lost is unlike anything i've seen many years of specialty.... from the top to bottom this company struggles to retain their people... time is money... orphan drugs and vacancies are very costly when you can't retain your people. Instead you create circus bingo games and payout grids that penalize people 3-4x for barely missing goal on onfi. Example being at 98% of goal on onfi, then the grid pays you at 88%... sure seems like we want to keep the field force engaged. That bonus target was all spin zone.

When is Kare going to man up and actually start doing the right thing and addressing the engine that drives the global bus?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay here is WAY below industry standard for most, with low bonuses to boot. As referenced above, Denmark>>>>>US when it comes to what gets prioritized.

No reason to stay except inertia folks.