IC

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where to find IC rules? i cannot get Home office to respond...need to find out if I can collect IC after resigning. How long in the quarter to stay to collect?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unless things changed for 2017 if you leave the company during the quarter you forfeit your bonus. That's why you have reps holding out til payout. Ask new employer to move your start date back or ask them for signing bonus to make up for loss of pc payout.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where can that be found in writing?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have worked the entire quarter they will pay you after separation. If you leave anytime before the quarter is finished...no bonus.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They probably don't respond because the goals are still not out! JOKE!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You only get payed for the completed quarter. Previous BI employee.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh well suck it up. You lose now there's the door.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Payed"? What school did you "learned" that?

It's paid.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only short people waste their time correcting grammar and spelling. Take your lifts off, have a cocktail and relax.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IC here sucks. If net sales don't go away and we have verifiable IC, people will leave. Where is the IC survey? When I went to PC, Tim said that the majority of people voted to get rid of the PC trip??? They don't want to get rid of it, they want to get rid of the net sales that lead to it. No one believes that the team at the home office know what they doing. The consultants set it up, but it DOES NOT work. It is NOT FAIR. At the end of the quarter we should be able to see how our bonuses were calculated. Open and transparent, but not from this team.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed with most of it....but, personally I want the PC trip gone. Or I should say, just replaced with a cash prize. Most of my sales team feels the same way. Not allowed to bring kids on PC trip, and many people have families. I'd rather just get some $$ and be able to spend time with my family.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is too cheep. They would probably only give $3,000 for a win which is taxed. The trip is considered a business trip, so not taxed. Also the trip costs way more than $3,000. They are just looking to cheep out a little more. Nothing special for winners anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously you are correcting spelling on CafePharma! Who gives a sh--. Obviously I am much smarter than you, because I saw the light & got a better job and said "Good-bye to BI". And you are still there! Touche' Enjoy that sucky IC plan!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people who correct spelling and grammar on CP are short men.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates to the IC policy since 2017?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need this answered as well. I want to give my 2 weeks notice but not sure if I have to wait until the end of the year or can I do it before as long as my last day includes Dec 31st?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about vacation? What is the company policy if you leave?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PTO is paid out at 50%.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just be safe and wait until after. It's not that long.