Iceberg Dead Ahead

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe time is up for the scams, and we are staring at exclusions and jail time for scamsters.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Angry Derm guy...couldn't hear you over the big account I closed yesterday.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bam! Someone can sell! Please give the summary notes to Angry Derm / GU Guy so the blind squirrel may find an acorn.

And this is how Happy Management works!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big account huh?? How many cases would this account be? Will that offset all the business you lost? Will it get you above 5.50 a case? Doubt it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just listen to the client and see how you can work with them to make their life easier. Find a value proposition that helps them and then work together for that. Pretty simple.

Or just blame your boss and not be dilligent about making your sales calls and visits .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

value prop? Please explain exactly what that looks like these days??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! That sounds like a simple formula. Thanks for sharing. Maybe Angry Derm GU Guy can use that at his next employer.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With compliance officer, and DOJ up the a$$, how does value prop work these days?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can't figure out what value you can bring to a client at this point in your career, you are in the wrong position.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't know how much trouble is the company in, you are either in wrong company or are being lied to by management. Let the truth come out aka federal investigation as reported in may.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avista Crapital Management will flip us soon. Dead people walking!!!
    Labcorp here we come. I am guessing a price tag of 70-100

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ameritox is closing because it was purchased by Aegis, and the CEO of Aegis is Frank Basile, former CEO of Miraca. Ameritox had legal issues before the purchase, so kinda like the MLS/Avista arrangement. Someone comes in an purchases whatever assets, but doesn't take the liability and just expands their current business or flips in 18-24 months with a great return....In the meantime...the boys and some girls get away with breaking the law, taking huge payouts and being overall sorry ass people..and are then re-employed to repeat their destruction.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wonder what our amazing consultants like TZ are doing to assist us these days? Consultants, what a joke.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also wonder why the management does not show their faces on the website? We are a healthcare provider not some shady operation!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at our leadership, would you want to publicly admit to that? The leaders, especially in Derm did not earn their titles they kissed ass to get it. Perhaps its smart on their behalf but not whats best for us. We need a purge of all leaders but especially derm rvp’s.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the poor loser group of employees that are incapable of selling and still continue to blame leaders whom no longer exist.

Hell, I wouldn’t put my face on that website as a representative of a loser like you.

Angry Derm / GU Guy, here is another reason that no one likes you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He/She isnt angry, they seem to be honest. I support honesty, go to Greg with your issues not this board. Bring examples to Greg of any mistreatment or abuse of power. Lets all do that if it is merited. We have to be the ones to make our environment more professional.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is professional about high ranking professionals operating behind close doors? Unless they are working on a sale, are in trouble, or don't want to be associated with this company when all is settled. Please don't lie to us anymore.