Iceberg Dead Ahead

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe what they are referring to is if you are being mistreated in any way shape or form by your rvp to make it known.
    I heard they got their “wrists slapped” from Greg so for now its all an act, their true colors will surface again soon. When they do report them if your complaints are valid.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales is not the problem.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If pathologists, SVP's get fired, then there is a delivery problem, not a sales problem.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sales hates their direct rvp’s. Especially Derm. We will never forget how you treated us, what you said to us and your disrespect. You tried at the meeting but your efforts are not genuine.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not that easy to avoid liabilities. Remember first hire was a compliance officer followed by exit of all the senior management. That looks like a corporate integrity enforcement.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mooney is a clown. Have you ever seen the way he looks at female emoloyees? What a dirty old perverted grandpa. Makes my skin crawl. HR should be notified. Scummy old harvey weinstein type guy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree, a wrinkley old creeper.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if that isn’t a dead giveaway. Try taking the high road and be thankful you “worked” here as long as you did. Spreading lies just makes you look stupid.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When it comes to stupidity, Angry Derm / GU guy exceeds expectations. It’s a natural talent.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the compulsion to keep "Angry derm guy" employed when everyone knows who he/she is?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor RVPs that never sold, leadership that focused on the buddy system, etc.

At least that’s some of Angry Derm / GU Guy’s own words. Maybe those poor decisions also coincide with his continued employment.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to admit, it’s been a little bit boring with Angry Derm / GU Guy taking a sabbatical.

Hopefully, all of the problems of the world have been solved and the next steps are clear!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AH gone thank god. New client paperwork gets processed much quicker.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope that solves all the problems we are facing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

killing it with my runzheimer reimbursement!! So hard to try and get motivated by mooney, greg, BM and GC. Not a drop of inspiration in any of them. Whats the scoop Mooney? You selling us soon or are you holding off so you can look at all the girls at HQ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone has to fill in RL's shoes!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

misinformed diagnostics what a shit show this place is.