ICS plan is a Joke!

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...unless you cranked Uceris when they were paying $112 a script. They pay on bonus and they paid $112 for each Uceris script. How does this help me when I am 90% diabetes???? It doesn't! I am ranked near the bottom. I have reached over 100% for Glumetza and Cycloset. Even doing well with Zegerid. But bc I don't have much Uceris opportunity my ranking is in the toilet. They can spin it anyway they want it but it is totally UNFAIR and they know it. Yes, it will "even" out over 12 mos. but I will never make up that disadvantage I had for those few months. Complete and utter bullshit!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly why I don't work. I let my stepchild Inventiv rep do all of the work. She's a real pitbull.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I refer to it as the Discentivizing plan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most ridiculous incentive plan ever. Why don't you give all of us different products and then try to comparatively rank us? Oh wait, that's what you're doing!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't forget different sales potentials for commission products

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you all worrying about bonus? Just let your stepchild Inventiv rep do all of the work, so we can hit the gym.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the "kicker" is.... We're gettin paid less than half of what was pledged at launch... And that's WITH the 6 to 1 kicker. If my review in any way falls short on anything how about I sat "well I'm planning on a 6 to 1 kicker to multiply that. Very Disappointed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the "kicker" is.... We're gettin paid less than half of what was pledged at launch... And that's WITH the 6 to 1 kicker. If my review in any way falls short on anything, how about I say "well I'm planning on a 6 to 1 kicker to multiply that. Very Disappointed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and the kicker is.... management does not care....how many representatives have solo territories? They are the only people who actually made the 112 per prescription

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong answer my friend. Payout is something like 59 bucks per rx and that's WITH the kicker. Single territories get 59 bucks per trx. Not 112

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! My manager showed me that earlier this week and I felt like I'd just been gang raped by the San Diego leadership team

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many of your sales people made ten thousand in bonus the first two quarters -which includes the big Uceris dollars? That is what I thought - low salary and shit bonus during a great launch. I bet less than twenty sales reps.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uceris launch is going great, company is doing well, yet IC is going down???? the home office and investors are starting to get nervous that uceris sales are declining over the last few weeks. i guarantee that the sales will go up if you give us the $ per script we were supposed to get. i hope someone is reading this....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they reading this? Most of the message board is answered by our district managers and home office. They read it loud and clear but no reaponse