ICT Call-Monday May 8, 2017

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 5, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those special projects that get praise do take time out of the field and are mostly meaningless for sales. You can barely suggest that this doesn't work with out retaliation.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just when you think this company can't stick its head up its ass any further!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.....30 minutes in and already so many poor decisions being made. Embarrassed at how our once great company is being run into the ground. Time will tell, but some of these decisions make no sense.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please give us an update as to what is said

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then, you must feel at home since that is where your head is as well!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhhhhhh......millinneals think they know it all.....please tell us more.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do all of this meaningless bullshit each week also! It probably takes two hours, but that's OK! I used to let it bother me but now I figured screw it. I figure I got the time and it's on their dime! So why worry about it, give them what they want and say " yes sir, yes sir, three bags full!"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That stinks. With this extra work, you might have to keep working until 2:30 or 3 pm each day instead of your usual quitting time of 2 pm.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not grandpas or grandmas but you are such a narcissistic bunch of assholes we had respect for people even a couple of years older than us!!! Unfortunately your parents made you think you are the best! you are not! you are average! shut your mouth be respectful and go to work! You needed your ass whipped as a child!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Gimme Generation...... not The Greatest !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of them grandpa. Plenty of young republicans fighting an uphill but steady battle against PC dregs of society. You won't see the fake main stream media airing them, but they are here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK consumer is the place to go. Look at these people living in the past on the pharma side at this now sad place.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are definitely a bit grumpy, gramps. Did you skip your nap? Are your hemorrhoids bothering you again?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The other side of that coin is the fact that those on the promotion track need 2:3 semesters with a 1 or 2 rating. Some reps did get thrown under the bus with 4s in order to balance out the 2s being given. And yes, some of those 2s have less sales talent but are better at lying and busywork. GSK does not understand winning due to its profligate rewarding of busywork and internal politics.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Douche bag 9000

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stay off this site. You offer nothing!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. He uses an old , vulgar and childish term used on 5th grade playgrounds. So sad.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another one fits the profile, so sad.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be still be working on your special project while the rest of us are selling. Idiot!