ID Regional Managers

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by TheDentalGuy, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. TheDentalGuy

TheDentalGuy Guest

Ive been looking to get back into dental after being with Zimmer years and years ago. Easy transition seems to be ID. How is the post Dr. Niznick era? Ive also heard the regional managers along with Joe Campbell are the biggest problems with ID, is that still true? Also heard really bad management tactics from Brad Rand who "lost the room" with his guys, and a few other regional managers. Would love some feedback or if i should stay away

2. Interesting seeing 165 views and no comments. That's a comment in itself . All I can say is Tom Stratton is going the right direction with the absolute wrong management in place hands down.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like everywhere else. Company has grown. If you get a good boss, you're golden. If you get a incompetent one, you are better off flipping burger at In & Out burgers. You will be happier. I have heard Joe is looking at moving to another Danaher Company. This would definitely improve the direction of the sales team. Used car sales management is no longer work work. Quick Fix = Quick Fail.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ID Managers

I've heard he was leaving, but certainly not to another Danaher Company. They are trying to get RID of old Implant Direct People, not transplant the cancer. I would be shocked if Joe Campbell stayed under the Danaher umbrella. Joe won't end up flipping burgers at In & Out, but he might at White Castle. (Now I'm Hungry. White Castle lunch it is..on me)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ID Managers

I'm pretty sure I saw JC at In and Out...but he was working the till. (It was short..but not his fault. It was the OLD guys fault)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A source of mine told me they are likely to see management change. Sales management specifically. Totally new team and approach. Sales need a shot in the arms and the current group just isn't getting it done.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new team is right. after Stratton nose-dived the last 4 companies he headed into the ground, no surprise here. Danaher boys have begun to figure out he's nothing more than a anabot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe who?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe C now gone (don't even try saying he moved onward and upward either), A few RM's gone as well. The company always had huge turnover with people. Every RM out there is looking over their backs now as well. Anyone that says they aren't are either lying or plain dumb.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i believe only 1 RM left.....other than that...same people we have had for many years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is the new sales approach???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So tell me, if you were a mgr at Implant Direct, wouldn't you be a little nervous. If JC was fired and he's the national sales director, why exactly is anyone safe? Wake up

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep Danaher boys didn't get there because they're idiots. Implant Direct management team a cheap and ineffective compared to the other Danaher Implant Company. Just like their implant. A cheap knock-off fake with no support or substance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cheap knock off? haha...that's funny. So when Straumann licensed their internal connection from us in 2000 was that us being a knock off? Or when Zimmer bought Dr Niznick's patent and company back in 2001....was that us being a knock off, or us being the innovators? Oh maybe you are talking about us coming up with the idea of tapered implants and bone level implants....back when we were Paragon Implant. Or maybe it was when Straumann copied our friction fit carrier? That was us being a knock off too I guess.

No support? How so? Great customer service and return policy. Great technical support.

We are every bit as good as any implant company, if not better. And better priced. Sorry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What came first..the chicken or the egg?? Who cares. The only undisputed fact is that ID is second rate as far as pay. Period. We are all brushing off our resumes and so should you..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the heart the person shows defending ID. What is sad is when they get shit canned having to reconcile why they couldn't see reality. How long will it take for them to trust again?....will be the question...fool drone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second rate because they don't pay their doctors and universities? Ask 3i and Dentsply how that's working for them. After the run of lawsuits and investigations finish We just might be the only ones standing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone is so greedy. They pay a substantial base salary, benefits, and a company car. Gas card. The commission plan could be better, but It will be addressed. Call me an optimist.

Are other dental implant companies paying more base?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...Second rate. AND that deficient commission structure ends up being substantial. Do you characterize a mother/father trying to take care of their families as "greedy" for having the nerve to want more honest money??? The money that's been promised to them for years.. I know it's terribly inconvenient to management that we want to be taken better care of.

20. Banker

Banker Guest

Wait! You get paid??????