ID Regional Managers

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by TheDentalGuy, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I call dibs on the "!" and all stock Microsoft Word bullets?

You don't know TS? Don't be a fool. EVERYONE knows TS. When TS is on the stage....everyone pays attention and listens intently. TS is capable of making HUGE money and not settling for second. Without TS, the world would be a worst place. She is tall, strong, talented and beautiful. I love Taylor Swift.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a goofy reply TS. You must be the hyphen guy too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone seen the results of that survey you filled out 7 months ago? The one that they were going to go over 3 months ago? The survey that shows 80% of the company not happy with the direct that management is taking?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if you negative nellys have heard but ID has just come out with some revolutionary new designs. MOUNTLESS IMPLANTS!!!! They are storming the market! I heard their engineering geniuses are going to be coming out with something that allows dentists to stop drilling at a certain depth! They are going to call these things DRILL STOPS! Like Apple they are always pushing the envelope! They are going to own the market 2016

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey TS check out the latest news on Taylor Swift. Hmmmm.
    Search her name and see what comes up..."the world would be a worst(grammar) place".

You have leading from behind down to a science.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Apple will have a self driving car go across country long before an Implant Direct kaizen meeting can produce metal circles that go over a drill. Drill stops aren't set to be launched until 2nd quarter 2017. :(

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you can't place an implant by looking at depth lines, you shouldn't be placing implants. period.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell that to all the dentists buying other companies surgical kits for that reason. Businesses usually provide what a customer wants, not what they tell a customer they should want.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Career+alignment+TS= Failure

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kaizen anyone?!

11. Does anyone know if that Loonie Tune Brad Rand is still with the company? The man was my rep and I feel horrible someone promoted him to be a boss. Says a lot about who was next in line. Guy kept bringing up Life-Core and other jobs he did years ago thinking it was important information. Havnt seen him come by my office lately.

Go Hawks!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that he's on his way out.