Idexx Lab Equipment

Discussion in 'Idexx labs' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2007 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Something is certainly happening at IDEXX. We have had two generations of their equipment, paid the quarterly maintenance fee (which just went up $200) and have had various portions of the equipment swapped out when the equipment failed. We have, in the last three days had massive slide failures on our catalyst, have talked many, many times to technical help and our rep and the best they can do is report our problem to their elevation team. We have three clients who we are unable to give lab reports to (want to be we lose at least one?) and IDEXX can not connect to our machines (even though everyone else can) through their internet connection.. Two of our close friend and competitors have switched to ABAXIS and our appointment is next week. SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG AT IDEXX and we can't continue to support this sinking ship.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said the distributor who lost Idexx....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't have to be this way. The lab machines are actually pretty cool.
    Idexx still has the best reference lab customer service on the planet, some pretty awesome reps too, not all of you, but a lot of you that I've come across.
    John Ayers could still put the money he got from selling his stock back into Idexx like I know how any of that works, but that's not the point. Idexx was the first company I fell in love with. I cannot tell you how "cool" it was to put the lab samples in the box to be picked up magically that night.
    Could be awesome.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I'm putting my foot in my mouth, big time.
    The catalyst is pretty cool, we've never had a problem with that machine.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. I apologize, that was rude. He can do whatever he wants

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been a bitch to a lot of you as reps, and I just want you guys to know I didn't understand my industry. You have THE best reference lab reputation among the veterinarians I've come across and from my personal experience.
    It's a bummer on a couple of other pricey items, but I get the business and I'm a total asshole even without knowing it. I'll try to do my best to remind the RVTs, receptionists, techs, dvms on my end to be nice to you guys. In any case. I'm sincerely sorry to any Idexx Rep that I was ever mean to.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GF calling himself a bitch....hell has frozen over, he says HE is perfect. Lmao

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty obvious that some disgruntled and anxious distributor reps have been on this board...