If I was king of Thrombogenics I would:

Discussion in 'Thrombogenics' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

start over with new management, in other words place people in leadership positions that actually have experience and integrity
    have a MSL team that does more than attend meetings at great locations. they should be on first name basis with every retina doctor and in the field 90% of the time
    move most rbms to rams
    put a person who is clinically well spoken in the position of trainer we dont need training 101 to probe, clarify BS 101 we need clinical expertise to converse with doctors and bring value to their practice
    direct rams to look for opthomologists that inject...that is the future..forget most of these winey retina docs
    listen to us you all do not have the answers because you don't want to hear the issues we MUST have a stronger medical presence in the field
    too many chiefs too many chiefs did I say too many chiefs? honestly it is laughable the amount of people giving directions and assignments. not to mention a waste of money

now the good

case studies are great
    3 of the 4 regional managers are great
    doctors like us and want us to be successful just give us consistent data like the info today re: the doctor in Belgium
    did I mention integrity? honesty? professionalism? all is lacking at the top sorry it just is and the entire retina community knows it another reason to change targets to opthomologists

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing you're not KING! You can't even spell ophthalmologist right. So lame!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh, you really got me there- this is probably why we're all failing as a company- leaving the H out of Ophthalmologist!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!! not one Retina person knows the name of a TG MSL! they go to every tropical meeting and everything in-between but they can't name one doctor that attended the meeting either. and yes they are never in the field either! It's the coolest thing!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I was one of the major owners I would start at the top, they failed to effectively launch in the US, a much harder scenario to fix a bad launch than to launch correctly, the glorified MSL RP blew it, so did DP, their replacements need to listen to and believe us reps in the field for new strategy and forecast

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now the fun part who is the not so good regional manager?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could have been a typo. You must be one of those cry babies!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! This person is an idiot. Somebody points out that u misspelled ophthalmologist and u think that they referred to u leaving out the H. Yeah, you're a good hire!! We should all follow your advice.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, from what we're hearing you're in the field less. That's why sales are slow. I know three of the MSLs and they are pretty strong. So if you are going to talk about some one don't make general statements that group those of us on the sales side that appreciate what some of the others are doing to help.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everyone in senior management disagrees with you. I have heard changes are coming, but be careful, cause our sales group will not be immune to it. There are some things happening now and I know for a fact that one of my docs was contacted about my performance as well. Thank goodness this doc likes me enough to tell me. I think this is good.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replace Rom with someone who has had launch experience, can project and is a good leader. Many people in this space that can fit the part, yet the company keeps him. WHY???? Does he really know what he is talking about or is it a salesman talking?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Patrick if he thought all this sex, drugs, and rock and roll, would make him profitable, or people that know the business?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep rom is a pro at partying that is word in comm

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patrick is also thick headed, he needs to bring in an outside consultant, so that the outside consultant can tell him that he needs to replace rom with someone who fits the part.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely not put DH as a manager, he's a joke.WC is trying to set up the know nothing with a region of good people to make him look like a star for his next job.That's why we went back to 4 regions as there is no other possible reason for it.The announcement of his promotion was also a joke.He has never managed and anyone who knows him knows it.He didn't deserve the trainer position and he surely shouldn't be anyone's boss.The waste of time sales road map was his idea and tg spend thousands producing them.Could not be a bigger waste.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One question...We all know this company is in horrible shape after a failed launch and terrible promotion decisions. why is PdH still here?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

replace, pdh, rom, wall, ks, oh and the useless HR in EU and US!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't forget kw another real dips*#t of the triad

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is not that useless, they collect good lotto!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like when rom is at a meeting and it's his turn to speak and he starts of by saying "As I've been saying all along" haha As I've been saying all along, we are going to sell Jetrea, and our sales the first year will be 100mil" As I've been saying all along, yeah so yeah.