If I was king of Thrombogenics I would:

Discussion in 'Thrombogenics' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is even funnier is when rom speaks and he doesn't seem to know how to button up his shirt - his ego far exceeds his experience, qualifications, and talent

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully, an outside consultant will show that rom is the issue here. Even if that is the case it might be too little too late for TG. If Patrick was smart he would get a preliminary result from the consultant to save time and the company. But then again it is Patrick.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes the open shirt thing is very offensive hope some one tells him he does not have it going

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rom is all show. we already know that. he compensates his lack of experience and skills by opening his mouth and shirt. time will tell.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the HR guy also has his shirt open, and it's so repulsive, he should shave that thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

once again I would get rid of head of medical they have done NOTHING to help with the doctors who originally had poor results, why? my kols do not know the name of my medical liason. that is deplorable yet they continue to do the same thing which is attend meetings...wake up, all doctors do not attend meetings. what matters to them is what happens in their offices

If there is any chance for this drug PLEASE make the MSLs useful.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still love this post...as true today as it was on the original post date. lets recap in order of importance

failure of head of medical to deploy his team to the field to address original problems

failure of PDH to hire competent launch leadership if you were at the launch you know what i mean, at least they got rid of WC RP and DH (dont know what sales leadership looks like now too early)

failure of PDH to define US market accurately in fact he still says 250,000 patients in us are jetrea candidates...big lie

failure of PDH to connect with his Quintiles launch team RAMs and RBMs. dont know how they do it in Belgium but in the US the CEO/President at least TRIES to relate to the sales team. PDH has been nothing but detatched and arrogant. news flash: your sales team is the only thing you have going for you...give them currect and honest data and they will produce...(dont want options anymore)

biggest failure of all...you guessed it...hiring PDH

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not what LR says ;)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is LR story?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same story as KS and SS and JS and MS

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like gossip like the rest of you, but I wish someone would provide some proof about all these. I keep seeing stuff up here about the same people and heard stories about RP and M Patel, E Smith and docs, JS and MS, etc. Show some proof people or stop making stuff up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did KS bring his wife to Maui Trip? Bet that made SS mad since they are always together on all other meeting.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop the negative chatter, hope for a good future, but prepare for tough times. We are all in this together. Not going the kumbaya route, but we can only control what each of one us deals with on a daily basis in the field. Good luck and stay positive,but keep preparing for future outside of TG

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree here. Good to finally hear from someone up here with positive comments versus the same idiots posting gossip.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were king of this company you would be the king of nothing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. You would be king of a company that lost $1 billion in market cap. You would be king of a Belgium company that is a laughing stock in ophthalmology. You would be king of a company with a product that works only 25% of the time in selected patients. You would be king of a company that nobody wants to buy...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like job security!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the "A".....tard