If I were DCS 2, start looking NOW

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2020 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give it 6-12 months at best to have major cuts! MAJOR! Trying to suck blood from a turnip getting more tresiba. Goodbye 2's!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why waste money and even bring the 2s to Vegas?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you two clearly don't work here and thus have no idea what is really going on.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a 2 and I agree with the OP's statement. We are not needed; the definition of redundancy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, with the same bag structure thus having all roles being nearly the same why would the 2s be the ones that would have to go?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ONLY reason there wasn't any layoff last year was because of Oral Semaglutide launch.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Redundant, yes, but why II vs I. Watch closely as the politics play out, seems like II may have the upper hand at the highest level.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Three person pod with each person having the same two products. 1, 2, or 3 are equally expendable. What makes 2s any different than a 1 or 3?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does it have to be a number? If there is a downsizing, why not keep the best two reps in each territory?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where have you guys been for the last few years? We never cut a specific sleeve of reps, even if we reduce the number per territory. We redraw territories and place people based upon some mystery HR & Legal criteria, even if it means someone changes from a 1 to a 2 or a 3. If they decide to reduce heads, which they probably will, none of us are guaranteed safety.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well I think we all realize that!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t wait to watch you all squirm.

sincerely,
    jersey mike liebe ( MSQZ)