If these 2 people were gone... ? This place would be better

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2018 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go at it

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob is obvious. Jeff “ i know everything” Lovsey is another dickhead that gets my vote

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Martin.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob S. would lick any man balls for credit and Jeff L. because he would love to be the man being licked while telling you he’s always right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Martin for sure. He is aware that he is highly unqualified and dangerous because he won’t admit it! And any man that puts his job before his kids is flawed DNA.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan M for sure. He is aware that he is highly unqualified and dangerous because he won’t admit it! And any man that puts his job before his kids is flawed DNA.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy in order - Rob, Dan, Jesse

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesse is just fat drunk and stupid. Dan and Rob are egomaniacs that lack ability and will continue to harm the organization.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff would be on my top list. His head is so big and let’s see what happens when shit goes down.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sullivan and Jeff are my votes. Both no real experience and think they run this company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff L. Is as useless as they come

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can only name 2?

BP and RS

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RG and LC - frauds

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for another shitty week at Heron selling crap drugs and lying to customers and patients.
    JL is just a toy doll told what to do. Terrible leadership skills. The joy of waiting to be sold.