If you aren't a white male, don't bother applying

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Implant Direct went out of business.

Didn't one of the korean companies buy them ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening to Implant Direct?
    Everyone has left or is leaving. What is the problem?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every company has turnover or people leaving for various reasons.

Nothing is wrong at Implant Direct.

We were not bought by a Korean company...haha. I think you are thinking of Strauamann...who has invested into Megagen, a korean company.

Danaher owns Implant Direct, as well as Nobel Biocare.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahaha...out of business. Funny stuff. Do you take your comedy routine on the road?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are leaving because they see the writing on the wall. why would Danaher keep a loser company that continues to bleed market share when they own a blue-chip like Nobel with strong management and an idea of how to retain high-end implant surgeons. Implant Direct is going down and will continue to do so. No surprise everyone is bailing. Shit management team will eventually reflect in numbers. Check out how they are doing in Q2.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS. Danaher would keep ID probably for the same reason Danaher keeps both Dexis, Gendex, Icat and Instrumentarium....all selling the same stuff. Different price points....etc.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gotta seriously be drinking the Koolaid. Danaher doesn't think much of Implant Direct and will not keep 2 companies in the same space with redundant management. MIS just sold to Dentsply. Consolidation not good for Stratton's future. Nobel management actually knows what they are doing. Implant Direct going down. Another failed company for the golden boy. What's that 4 for 4 or 5 for 5? Sorry, I lost count.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait what??? Danaher won't keep 2 companies in the same space? You mean like Icat, Gendex, Dexis, and Instrumentarium? Or like all their other verticals outside of dental where they carry products in different price pionts. It's kind of what they do. Every company has a value based and premium based now. Straumann has Megagen, Dentsply has MIS, Zimmer will be value based now with 3i, and so on. Schein has camlog and bioH. Until the doors close in Thousand Oaks, i'm not going to be a debbie downer.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Down down down. going going gone.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

indeed this is a sad state of bad management and everyone that is still there is actively looking. Sinking ship for the ID crew. Note to future employees - this will be your interim gig - don't take the BS too long and pray for the ID team while their in rehab because management turned them all into alcoholics so they could cope with all of the BS that comes along with this job. Even the KOL s have jumped ship.