If you can’t sell more Trulance with this new document, find a new job!

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2018 at 5:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can thank your leadership (Troy) for finally taking the gloves off and going after Linzess and IRWD. This is a step in the right direction, just wish Troy would have included the 85 deaths in the document.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wanna see Matt and Scott A take the gloves off in the ring. Who would win?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical, you can’t sell your way out of a paper bag, so you want to bash those above you. I want to know, why your sorry ass can’t sell Trulance?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great move. Nothing can stop the Trulance train. Just continue your regular negative selling against Trulance. Karma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the beef between Scott and Matt? Other than the fact that Matt forced Scott to hire his best friend because he wants him to be the next RBD?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’’t Linzess file a citizen’s petition on us a few months back? Why do you think this is helpful?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt would smash him

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would Linzess file a petition on us, they have the Ecoli drug..
    The diarrhea for Linzess is not 16%. More like 22% (see the data from the 72mcg trial). 27% of patients had their dose interrupted in the original Linzess trials. Meaning, the rates would have been higher if they weren't allowed dose reductions. In the recent 72mcg trial, they were NOT allowed to reduce like they were originally. Hence the higher rates.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize that Ironwood has questioned out diarrhea rates? I believe that is what their petition was referencing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, that must be what our recent label update was about. Did you catch that?

This is straight out of Section 6 - Adverse Reactions/Table 2

b: Verbatim reports of diarrhea were recorded as adverse reactions; reports of loose stools and increase in stool frequency were recorded as adverse reactions if they were also reported to be bothersome to the patient.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a link, where I can find the 85 Linzess deaths? I’d love for some of my docs to get “anonymous” literature drops on this..LOL