If you don’t install tracker can u be fired?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2019 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all. You see reps can pick and choose whatever fleet policies they feel like they want to follow.

‘Happy trails!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have to keep it in when you are on vacation or not working? so 1984.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the deadline on installing these things? I haven’t received mine yet and I don’t plan on bringing it up to anyone at corporate. I’m just going to play dumb until I get a nasty gram saying I have to put it in my car.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought all new fleet vehicles would have them Installed but I don’t think i have one and I haven’t received the package with one install manually

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honey,

I want to keep it in till completion.

Then roll you over for part two.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is tracker? And what is the company car offered?
    I’m looking at a job here and it’s illegal to track someone

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are driving a company car, it is totally legal.
    UPS drivers are tracked. What makes you any different?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you work at Amgen, you will be tracked 24/7. They know the location of your company car via GPS at all times.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt it’s looked at unless they need a reason to

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a fool if that's what you think. The managers at this company will use it as a targeting tool against people they just simply don't care for regardless if the person really deserves it or not. It's just one more way to weed ppl out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will not be tracked. Relax. Amgen would lose their a$$ if this happened. Sales reps are non-exempt employees. Which means, there is no start or stop time in our day. If that were the case, we would enjoy 15 minute breaks every two hours and a 30 minute lunch. And before you comment, lunches with customers are appointment ie work. Visits to the storage unit is work. Traveling from one office to another is work. This issue has been around for many years. In fact, GSK took it all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court (google it). GSK won the litigation. Which means, reps work until the job is done..which it never is. e-mail at night, phone calls from managers our colleagues at night, or expense reports..all work. So relax. Do your job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual, the only people freaking out about this are the usual suspects who don't work much. Sure, they get out by 10, after dropping off the kids at day care and running a few errands and they do a lunch every day ( and they complain about entering everyone into the expense report) and they visit another couple offices for good measure before 2pm before heading off to coach youth sports, do pilates or some other activity. Bottom line is if you go work, this is a non issue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a full day to me! #PClub, #Favoriterep, #Whydomore

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of computer do they give her to reps?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why I glad you axed, a GEOtab 8 telematics device. Thanks yous for axing and don’t forget to meet your metrics using yous fabricating tool.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post. All true!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK reps lost. Novartis reps won...big time.