If you work here

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2011 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can work two jobs at once

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This very unethical company lied about some of the start dates of their VP's. Is this supposed to impress investors?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND HAVE SALES MANAGERS CALL CANDIDATES AND WELCOME THEM TO THE COMPANY AND A DAY LATER RECIND THE OFFER. VERY CLASSY COMPANY

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the same thing happen. I have told everyone I know about it. Warning them to stay away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did this happen and in what territory?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure it didn't happen! It's amazing what desperate people think they heard. Just because someone said, "hey, you did a good job today" doesn't mean they were welcomed to the company!! Stop posting bullshit because you got the boot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just being honest...This company is a joke. During my 2 hour interview the hiring manager spend the first 90 minutes talking about himself. I did not hear 1 question you would typically expect to hear during an interview. On and on and on he went, also gave me 2 different answers to a question I asked twice "How long have you been working in the industry?" Seems simple to answer unless your lying I guess.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true, state what territory or at the very least, the state or manager. Otherwise, I think you are lying and just hurt you did not get the job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not care in the least what you think, just describing my interview (more like a self promotion speech by way of the hiring manager) with this company. It was quite a joke

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOW ABOUT WHEN THE SALES MANAGER CALLS YOU TO WELCOME YOU?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that happened, then you failed your drug test, lied on your application, or that damn DUI caught up with you again! Idiot.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmm guess they didn't want you from the beginning. what about the other interviews? or did you just interview with one person?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look you are all certainly entitled to opinions. I am just passing along information regarding my interview. I never signed consent to a background check and did not take a drug test, I would have passed both had I done so. I had a phone interview and was called for a face-to-face soon after. When I showed up the hiring manager spent 90 solid minutes speaking very highly of himself. Not 1 question was asked of me that you would typically expect to hear in an interview. I was able to ask a few limited questions myself during the speech. I asked "tell me about your background in the industry, how long, etc? I was clearly given 2 different answers...never a good sign. Felt like I was being lectured to by a used car salesman...The whole experience was comical. Curious if anyone else had a similar experience?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DRUG TEST PASSED, APPLICATION IMPECCABLE, NO DUI. NOW TELL ME

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Stupid in order to be booted, you would have to be hired first. Sounds like the person did get hired from your remarks. But you spoke to soon and now you are trying to cya! I hope this person calls HR on you, because you should not be in Managerment. I hope the individual did not tell her present employer that they leaving their present position. HR should just come up with a reason to fire you away Idiot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe one of your references didn't have nice things to say. the only step to complete before the face to face panel interview was a reference check. who did you use for reference?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is a joke. Hired a bunch of managers who have jumped around from company to company with no results and no track record of success. No good manager would take on this gig unless he or she was desperate for a job. I know they dud not hire any managers away from current roles. So it is what it is. Top down second rate dbags. Good luck

Oh and before you start in. I'm one of tge DM's at a successful company that was approached by this barrel of monkeys to work here. I would not have interviewed if they paid me to sit and listen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooo ah ah ah. Stay in big pharma where you can hide.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THAT'S BEING TAKEN CARE OF THURSDAY.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specialty, chump...which this is not! Good luck selling. Maybe you can make something of your second chance at failure. Your only here because you weren't good enough to make it at a real company. Oooo ah ah ah.