If your happy and you know it...

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's got to be happy people at Taro and some normally functioning groups with good work environment.
    If there weren't any, Taro would had gone out of business long time ago.
    They just quietly do their good job and thank Lord that sh*t 's hasn't reached their department yet.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should had hired you to finance 3 yrs ago instead of the ClownFO. You would had done the right things for the department.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They must have strong leadership

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The office is one big cluster fuck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should've let us keep working from home. I noticed people were much nicer when you work with them remotely than in person. What was the point of going back to the office (even part time) when COVID is still around?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They believe we all can accomplish more sitting in the office (and waiting for someone to cough, sneeze on you so you could bring virus home to your family).
    Hey, if you checked your temperature in the morning, does it guarantee you don't have COVID and are safe for other employees? B.s.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it’s because they own the building and would get chest pains if it was vacant like the first floor will be in a few weeks.

It’s not cool, people are not following the Covid protocols H.R. told us in our return to work. Someone is going to unfortunately lose their life because of this selfishness.

Someone last week was walking down the wrong stairwell with no mask on. Ridiculous if you ask me.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are not being safe in NY. We shouldn't have to work in the office just yet. Most office workers are still working from home. Unfortunately we have employees who don't know how to work from home and managers who can't manage from home. Still stuck in old ways of working. Modern times call for modern changes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's ridiculous and dangerous that you are not even being given the option to work from home.
    Taro doesn't care about you. I am glad I left. Leave while you still can.

Nearby pharma companies are still working from home. I have to ask for special permission to even drop by my office to pick up something.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boss keeps coming to the office even on days he doesn't have to. I guess his wife kicks him out of the house 'cause he's annoying. So he wants us to come too. Moron.
    Otherwise I could 100% do all my work from home.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you start by sending out monthly job posting email for new openings. Give EVERYONE the opportunity to apply to jobs within

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real friends will never let their friends come work for Taro.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't want to recycle current Taro workers who are already unhappy and/or incompetent.
    They want fresh talent they can mold.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to work in Finance, said nobody ever. They look so happy downstairs. Modern day slavery as an individual calls it. What a shame on the CEO, a tightwad with the wallet and not bringing in headcount, meanwhile you have the art department walking around all day up here socializing. There a no medium, time to call in consultants to do evaluations on what people do. It’s definitely a hostile environment.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baby talker already has her crayons in the office. Maybe she can move to the art department and take them down.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have an Art Department? What the heck do they do? Make houses with ice cream sticks?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess they would design "Taro" in different shades of red.
    Something that a computer could do in five minutes.
    The rest of the day is spent gossiping.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know what the problem of finance is- headcount or smth else. Group that we work with got some new folks lately, yet the quality of their reports and timing still suck. They are nice people, just can't do their work right for some reason. Heard they have a lot of systems issues.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her crayons are none of your dumb business. Obviously she doesn't use those herself. Walk around the finance and you'll see employees keeping stupid childhood toys in their cubicles. Do they have problem growing up and starting doing some adult work that they were hired for?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every respectful pharma company has Art group and it's usually even bigger than ours at Taro.
    Their work is just as important as of other divisions and so far there's been no complains on quality.
    Compared to some other departments (like finance who posted this "joke" above) they are doing great job. Why don't everybody concentrate on improving things in their groups instead of criticizing others.