If your happy and you know it...

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your comments MS.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very true

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree. Two of her people left last year at the same time, and another one is actively looking for a new job. She’s spread too thinly among multiple departments. You cannot manage effectively in those conditions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The two people that left were in the process of being replaced and received warnings. The loud mouth was already hired to replace AD before she left. TR’s replacement was internal and had done the job before. Being spread too thin and not being able to handle things are very different.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll tell you why. Because none of the Finance people is allowed to leave company until SAP finally starts working. Which means for at least next 10 years they all are going to be here. Aren't you Happy about that?!

6. Both are happy and are flourishing at their new companies.
    The same goes for their replacements.
    Everyone wins.

However, nobody hires replacements months in advance when you don't know when the existing employees may leave or be terminated. That's just stupid, underhanded, and not fair to the new employees.

Let's move on from all this back and forth nonsense and discuss a new topic:

I am unhappy because Subway closed months ago and has not reopened!
    What happened?
    Did they get raided by ICE?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Subway was closed because they couldn't withstand political pressure from our upper management. You know, when you are located close to the company as Great and flourishing as Taro, you need to adjust menu and start Indian food. Otherwise - get out of this area. Subway chose to quit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a relatively new employee and happy with the company so far.
    I mean, there are minor issues, but nothing to go crazy about...
    Like, i wish there was more food choices in mini market upstairs (low-calorie, kosher stuff etc).
    But other than that, all is good for me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be fine if you are not in Finance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy seemed to know his stuff whenever I dealt with him. His co worker was not all there. Whenever I asked the helper a question he said you have to ask TR.

The girl on the other hand was deer in headlights. I was lucky to be in a meeting with her a few years back. Seemed to text the whole time. Very unprofessional.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People become unprofessional in toxic environments. And they start underperforming when they lose motivation. So, let's not blame specific former employees. Except, maybe, Controller I can't currently name Anyone in Finance who's ethical and professional. It's hard to work with all of them. Changes are needed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not in finance, just saying I saw the girl in a meeting countless times playing with her phone. That is not professional. End of discussion.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last year i was working on some SEC filings and had question to Finance. They sent some kind of brainless Mermaid from finance to meet with me. Half of the meeting she was just talking life with us, second half- quietly smiling and showing complete ignorance on the topic. She didn't play on the phone, but is this behavior Professional? And that's just one example.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multiple posts obviously by the same, miserable and bitter person.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not in Finance, DW?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He/she should really move on because it is easy to get multiple job offers in this economy if you interview well and have half a brain.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She did a good job until SAP was implemented and screwed up everything and she got little direction from management and IT about how to workaround that mess. It wasn't her responsibility to fix a mess that IT created.

Also, I never saw her text during meetings. You must be confusing her with someone else.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm waiting to see if things change when the new CFO is hired. If he/she can't see through the BS and is going to play along with the current office culture without making changes I'm out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Malicious and unstable people like you are the main ingredient in this bullshit chaos.