If your happy and you know it...

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop writing such things. You are only embarrassing yourself by showing full ignorance in what Art departments usually do and their role within pharma companies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been in a situation when your boss comes around giving you some weird task with no clear explanations, no instructions or ideas of how to complete it or even purpose of it? Then, an hour later stops by and requests status update. And looks at you like you're idiot uncapable of getting simple things done?
    It almost looks like some managers come to work and look for reasons to insult their direct reports just to throw their anger out on somebody.
    Ladies frim HR: if you don't want to spend time or money on fixing our hostile work environment, how about at least doing training for managers to handle their anger and mood swings? Shouldn't be too much of investment for the company...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on now, if everyone stopped to actually make sense of things that make zero sense, how would anything in this backwards dysfunctional company ever get done? Please, just do the needful and then get a new job at a non-Indian company like every other mentally checked out US Sun Employee eventually does.
    I think you need a refresher course on your Sunologies to help you better understand how to pretend everything is just fine and dandy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we had that kind of training some time ago. Not sure if all managers attended though. Time to refresh

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not as much of it now, but happened a lot with former CFO. Even at the (rare) times when he knew what he wanted, couldn't explain it well because of his bad English. DH doesn't have that problem.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happens in my group a lot. To me, it's a form of bullying and often used by mean managers to make it look like employee is underperforming. I suggest you talk to your manager and ask for more clarity and patience going forward. If doesn't help, file official complain.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH is no comparison to the ClownFO. I've never heard nonsense from her since she started. Things are changing in finance.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t agree more. The Clown found a new circus .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to say very often nonsence tasks come down from the upper management and are not your manager's fault. It's a well-known trick when some mid-level managers get the request that doesn't make too much sense so they try to throw it on others' plate hoping their employees can figure it out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

then they'll take the credit, this is common in this place

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its refered to as being--as dumb as you look!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate. Things were the same way when I was there too.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to hit CTL Alt Delete and fix this mess. The cushy HR Dept does not want to get involved with issues. Really a shame.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True with our insecure manager on the 3rd.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in Finance- 100% true

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no point to compare the Art and Finance groups. Both achieve no results for the company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this true? That would be a perk.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes applies to H R only, wait silly me they are off every day.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is the department for people with liberal arts degrees such as Women's Studies or 17th Century French Literature. They cannot handle a lot of stress.