If your happy and you know it...

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I liked free yoga at Taro. Not sure if they do it anymore?
    It helped people calm down and detox after stressful working day.
    Maybe, if people start attending those classes, we won't see so many nasty offensive posts here... Such a shame

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That aging laggard from FP&A- DW. Bet you it was his post about former "guy" and "girl".

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you stop it!!!
    Finance, non-finance or disguised finance people,
    If you can't live without trashing each other, just open a separate thread for that. Don't do it here!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, yoga is great. So nice that we have it!
    I wish HR added something else, like Zumba. Smth more energizing and fitness- like. Right?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. And for the record, there are plenty of people in finance who work hard and are happy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are disgusting and pathetic. He’s a great guy. Does nothing to bother anybody. Glad you left and are “flourishing”, we will see how that works out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the activities. The SuperBowl party was a hit. Every table was filled. I guess we could tell who the negative people are. The ones who didn’t show up. Don’t tell me you were too busy either. You could break away for 15 minutes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cry babies have it too easy. Parties and yoga and you complain? Get off this board! It's meant for Sales!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're such idiots. Have any of you checked the Sun board? Taro's got bigger issues fools.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your comment on yourself, DW. Loser

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People who left on good terms aren't coming back here to libel anyone.
    Just look at who was terminated in the past year and point your finger at them.
    You can trace one of them here back to October when he was terminated.
    Don't falsely accuse people when you don't have evidence. Use common sense.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet plenty of the employee bashing comments are posted by disgruntled terminated employees. As for the employee bashing comments by employees who remain....this is what happens when there are office problems and they're ignored. All it takes is one negative person to tear down a group. In this case there are a handful. Good thing is that it's just a handful.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, can I post a question here. I've just found there's a bathroom with shower on the 2nd floor. What's the purpose of having it?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's for the gym right next to it. Did you not see it?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you proceed with your topic here, confirm that you are Happy with that shower.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ssshhhh that’s the BJ room.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whahhhhh? Coming downstairs manana. Maybe Donny Deliciousness will give me a tour.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princeton gets a full workout/training room, and we get...yoga.
    They cite liability issues, but what about our Princeton brothers and sisters? Are they less injury prone than us?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will all be able to use the Princeton gym in December this year. Hint hint

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's interesting. Are we all moving to NJ? I don't mind, but why to boring Princeton? Can we rent in the same town and building where our former CFO works now? Missing him so much..!