If your happy and you know it...

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You never know, he might be back. He is being arrogant at his new company and they are not liking it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes people are touring the building. Pepsi leaves in the fall. Hope the security guard stays. He could be CFO.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been quiet for 10 days. Loud mouth lady must have been fired or died?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't know where else to post this- looks like it'll fit under this topic.

You guys can think whatever you want but I believe we all should be happy working for this company right now. First, we are in "essential" business, so kept our jobs. Second, they let us work from home and no one is pushing us back to the office yet. My friend from Wisconsin just wrote their management told them to get ready for office re-opening on May 15, which is insane and unsafe for employees.
    Thank you our management for caring about people and making the right decisions at this difficult time!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, kudos to management for keeping us safe. I am sure when we come back all the comforts to ease our fear will be in place. Masks, sanitizer, social distancing work stations, etc.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, all cubicles will be moved to be safely 6 ft from each other.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will have too. No other choice.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll bet DD is looking forward to moving cubicles. He probably thought he was done with moving them after the new carpet was installed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your not serious are you? Cubicles 6 ft apart from each other won't even fit into our space anymore.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The soda peeps are bolting soon, plenty of 1st floor space. Who would lease space now since people could work at home now? Real Estate of commercial buildings going to tank.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure many Taro employees are grateful for all of the things mentioned. Have you given some thought to what makes the good talent leave? Do you wonder if maybe there might be issues that HR is not looking into? Yes, Taro is a good company to work for, but is there maybe a company culture/environment problem? Why is some toxic behavior acceptable? What is HR doing to change It? Does good talent walking away matter? I left Taro with a heavy heart. I didn't want to look for a different job. The shenanigans that go on there made it too uncomfortable to stay. No one cares. Until something is done about it, i bet you'll continue to see the negative posts. It doesn't take a genious.....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got it! There won't be as many cubicles anymore. People will take turns (?)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the most sensible and accurate post on CP I've read

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah all they care about is our goals. How about suspend that this year. Make it their goal to keep us safe, and our goal to stay healthy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was just written by honest person, able to see things as they are and not be afraid to tell the truth.
    That's why he/she is no longer at Taro.
    Good people can't work in this environment.
    Remember all others that we lost...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like...CFO MB ? :)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No!!! Not that clown of cause.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not happy with him at his new company. He is doing to much worrying about nonsense.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know this?