If you're having difficulty with your Novartis manager....

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2019 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great article. My NVS manager is definitely a bully!! Maybe I'll contact a lawyer. I've never been involved in a lawsuit, but this crap treatment and lack of support is a great idea.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS, wake up!!! End the PDI contract. The benefits (zero) do not outweigh the risks. PDI reps have such a chip on their shoulders. So, are they really working? My PDI rep is definitely fudging calls.

NVS, you're paying those reps and the PDI organization huge amounts, the ROI is laughable. PDI reps, ask your management for the 'per sales head $$$ NVS is paying'. Very, very generous.

It's not NVS fault that PDI takes a large chunk of your salary!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This poster is confused. Who is your employer? What is your employers relationship with Novartis? The lawyer will ask this. Please contact as many lawyers. Lets see if theres an idiot that will take this case.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. OP is a spot on representation of the PDI folks. End the contract! CV1 teams get together all the time. Thats why they are closer. CV2 teams lose out constantly. The rare time we get together, youll be sure to hear the whining from the non-Novartis folks, PDI. End the contract and true collaboration will pick up because the PDI resentments and road blocks will be gone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP, thanks for posting. It's pathetic how all PDI reps are treated by NVS managers. Why????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same poster as the OP. Seriously, dude. You need help. Find another job!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right, Missy. I guess I’m just jealous of gals like you who don’t really have to work...just pretend while bossing others around at these “bonding meetings” at Starbucks, Panera or perhaps even Target.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you need help! Get off our board. You dont represent PDI. Get lost.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDI has gone to the dogs. Culture is in the toilet.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis is the toilet of the industry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our manager is totally non-responsive. Call, leave a message -- get NO call back.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis managers have no respect for PDI reps. My manager is almost hostile in her disrespect.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe my manager is double dipping - see blocked LinkedIn...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Novartis manager is a complete buffoon!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS Managers make it SO easy to file a harassment lawsuit. I've spoken to dozens of PDI reps who agree. This contract is absurd. The PDI reps are on their own completely--no support whatsoever. The PDI managers do nothing to back up their reps, they just go along with everything the NVS managers say. Such a pathetic shitshow!