Ignoring the negatives, what is your favorite part about working for AbbVie Inc.?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2022 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wondering what makes you all still wake up and think "yes I am going to go talk to physicians today about X product to the best of my ability"

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Abbott bought us the old Abbott rep said “Abbott, yesterday’s drugs at tomorrow’s prices” and that is so true!

We still promote a 68 year old product, wtf.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing other than a paycheck at this point. All the perks have gone away, poor hires for new management roles, loss of business ownership and pushed to work more like a robot than anything. Have a good front line team, so other than that really nothing. It’s not the good old days.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's nothing better than having a young, insecure, brand new manager who is determined to prove herself no matter the cost. What could possibly go wrong?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The SkinMedica store

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting free rimjobs from our managers. Mine has a curled tongue

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan rep here. Trying to figure out if Abbvie has ever made a mistake on incentive comp. A rep in my disctrict told me that he received an email from Analytics stating that his 2021 incentive comp was wrong. Evidently some others received this email. The rumor is that the rankings that they presented at the awards ceremony are also incorrect. This leads us to believe people got paid more or less than they were suppose to. What kind of scam is this? And who is behind it? I have been in pharma for 22 years and I have never seen this happen.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Role playing!! I enjoy the look on my twenty something newly hired boi when he realizes that if he ever wants to see a good review, he is going to have to start playing with his new daddy. There are usually some tears and sometimes a little mess that takes a few pookie towels to clean up, but then my boi knows he is on the fast track to abbvie stardom. The handcuffs, zip ties, and ball gags are all part of the process. My boyzz rule the roost now.
    BC
    The Boyzee SAE

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best perks: Skin Medica Store, $600 towards Botox and I will miss profit sharing!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie still tries to say, well we are abbvie to new hires. but we cant hire legit talent as all benefits perks, profit share etc are gone. we are just another company. more like pfizer than anything else. no distinction. its sad. immunology cant get talent due to pay. any immunology people or oncology wont come as comp is ridiculous and profit share, which they said wasnt important to people, is gone. it was rich that they said that but raised stock units for everyone outside of sales. IAE and managers all get. but killed profit share for sales. most sales are done and or looking for jobs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. When Allergan was being rolled into Abbvie they talked a lot of shit about what a great company it was. Bonus plans have taken a hit, benefits are not as good and in the end it's just another company. Nothing special over here.