IGO'S

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2019 at 6:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Polaris Manager:
    1. Call on your 25 Xifaxan IGOs and your 15 Trulance IGOs every week.
    2. But dont neglect your A's and B's make sure you are calling on them too.
    3. Dont forget your decliners even though they are mostly Z's and ZX's make sure you get in there to find out why they are down 1 prescription for thr last 4 weeks.
    4. You have to stay on top of your ZX's you cant trust Magnifica with your IC.
    5. Make sure your routing is tight so that you can see all these people, 10 calls per day in your massive sized territories.
    6. Additionally, you need to analyze your business, utilize PTO and stop at the super market and star bucks to assure 8 to 10 inservices per week.
    7. Be on all 12 weekly conference calls on time and ready to participate.
    8. Submit your weekly reports, clean your car, organize your storage unit, and although all your lunches are working lunches make sure you all your admin work is completed outside field hours.

And you wonder why the turnover is so high?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are describing a job with a 6 figure earning potential.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like you are a dick gobbling DM

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with the “six figure potential” bullshit. We can make that ANYWHERE in pharma. Without all the stupid micro managed bullshit we get here. This company sucks.

And I want to find the asshole who created the business plan and the IGO’s and kick the crap out of them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don’t forget quarterly business plans!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doing Business plans sucks theres no getting around it. Believe it or not our old RD used to make us do one that was 15 tabs and took forever and never got looked at again. Talk about a complete waste of a ton of time....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quarterly? I wish my team is mandated to do them monthly. I bet you can guess who my manager is.........