IHS bloodbath

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2022 at 1:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf just happened? Zero rhyme or reason to the people who were kept vs the people who were let go. Every “restructuring” by PDT leadership gets more and more sloppy pushing the boundaries of what the interpreted legal reasoning is behind the decisions of who stayed and who went. I have a feeling that they may have crossed that line. We’ll see.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only legal boundary is that you serve until the company says you do not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it is now Takeda PDT law that if certain people do not like you. You are gone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda PDT is a tv show.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#truth

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if you sleep with leadership? How is that working out?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if you sIeep with leadership? How does that work out for you? I wonder who we could ask about that?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sleeping with leadership is not only advised, it’s encouraged.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so wrong. As a female employee I cannot believe this behavior is tolerated.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are all y’all crazy?? I worked for Takeda for almost 4 years and probably worked 1-2 days a week. Takeda is a complete joke. The people who have been here for several years, can’t get a job anywhere else. Look at most of the DM’s and regional trainers. Complete jokes! Hope y’all don’t get laid off!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KO will make sure you are gone. Leadership has bought into that incompetence of KO because of what? She was a great RBM? NOT! She’s the epitome of ineffective. Leadership is completely disconnected from the field and their perspective is filtered by KO. It’s pathetic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office/Boston cares nothing for the field. Field reps must look out for each other. Any ideas what the severances were? I hear there's a gag order which is so petty. If you're going to fire someone, treat them well and then tell everyone you're treating them well. Usually there's been a 2 weeks pay per year over service.... I have even heard of 3 weeks. Would be curious to know what their deal is.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Well that’s not encouraging. I was laid off.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The severance is average at best. Not nearly as good as when Takeda bought Shire and let people go.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people, good people have to leave before someone takes notice. BS, BM have the good ole boy network in place and keep bringing back these prehistoric ppl from Baxalta or Shire hoping they will make a difference. The people at the top need to go. Including KO. Something has to change.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone needs to take screen shots of this because once these assholes find out their secret is out on CP, they will have it removed.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think any of the RBDs have ever brought this up in a meeting with BS? I don’t know any rep who hasn’t heard about this or talked to their manager about it. Does someone need to go to HR with information about is or is talking to our boss considered “reporting” this?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MN in neuro has run off so many good reps it’s sad. They keep realigning to give him more reps and then they quit before they start with him. He must have an in because they just turn a blinds eye. Or perhaps they’re using him to get more people to leave. Who knows with this pathetic company and it’s even more pathetic management