ILD

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2020 at 2:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Health System Teams will begin sales involvent in 2020.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure your involvent will be appreciated

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Health systems leeches will surely suck the life blood from this division
    Results will be immeasurable and pointless
    Get ready to be mesmerized ILD division This train wreck will be epic!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't need these glorified sample-senders. It's not a hospital drug.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing against HBSB (or whatever acronym BI likes to use)...Many of them want to keep their jobs.
    So...lets have more frequency of HCPs who do not see much of PF-ILD...lets pissed them off as more BI reps are wasting their time. So 1990s.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’d never know we are gearing up for another launch. Leadership is more focused on calls per day, emails sent, iVA usage. Not a clue anymore about patient management. The division has changed since KM came onboard. Primary Care feel. Morale is low and it should be high as ever. Very sad. Look for top performers to leave in 2020.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest joke ever, Reach and frequency, emails, Iva usage? This hasn’t been relevant in a decade but now we care?! The company was finally getting its bearings straight and focusing on the business instead of metrics. We have dinosaur’s making decisions on the direction of IPF. Whoever is making this of any importance needs to go back to the 90s....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what happens when you put a Moron (or is it Moran?) in charge!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great leader KM is. She left one award vacant because none were good enough at the national specialty awards. And can she downplay OFEV performance anymore. The way she talks, Gilotrif is carrying specialty. What a joke. She really gets me juiced to drive and make more calls. Oh wait I'm home anyway. Poor AM, he must be miserable.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After watching KM, there is no doubt she is the worst leader I have ever seen! I have no idea how she got her position. How does she demonstrate any of the AAI behaviors that are the backbone of what we are built on? So tremendously uncaring during this situation. For BI leaders like Jean Michel and others, if you didn’t see her speech please watch it. I sat at my computer having the feeling that OFEV has tanked and it’s business as usual in the field. SMH! Absolutely ZERO emotional intelligence and self awareness.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second that. She was very wick to address the current situation and moved to HER performance. She wanted the Boca trip to showcase her leadership but so far...Nothing.
    Wasn't she a pharma rep a long time ago???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about her comment that "OFEV is used to performing....BUT LOOK AT GILOTRIF WOW!!"

I guess selling under 100mm is better than hitting over a billion.

What a moron!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we gonna get something cool like Sony Bluetooth ear buds? Maybe surgical masks and gloves?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the respiratory portfolio- shouldn’t Stiolto be at 2 billion?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from someone who looks at a receptionist and calls it a call.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a heads up - after this whole thing calms down - respiratory is toast not ILD
    More mail orders are being converted to GSK or someone preferred formulary
    Rest in Mist

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh good lord! Can anything else go wrong for the Respiratory division? Lol
    I’ve worked at another company and had a drug in a similar situation as our respiratory products and they bleed it down til the very end. So my guess is that respiratory people still have 3-4 years left. They’ll be a very sucky 3-4 years cause management will push the F out of you like you’re supposed to be winning the market (lmao) even though everything is stacked against you. And it’s hard to get used to being in last place and watching your competitors gloat over you and also pity you at the same time.

GL