Illegal Practices

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2010 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I had any balls I would report this company for the dead patients they bill, the elderly that beg for equipment to be picked up with a doctor's note and we won't do it, centers lying about CMN appointments and testing, and PCCS and CSRS filling out their own CMNS. Their values would be good if they actually followed them.

If you even think about letting a manager know about something illegal or unethical going on you will be put on the black list and or fired.

If you have any ethics at all, stay away from this company. At some point they will get what is coming to them.

Also, unless you live in Lexington Kentucky do not even think about applying as so many jobs are going there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually with the new medicare rules that went into effect on Sept 27, 2010. Calls cant be forwarded to a call center from Medicare people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you know why jobs are going to KY, because pps is not meeting teijin budget, we are not meeting sales goals and revenue sucks, so we are going to lay off all csr position and move IT to lexington to get out of CA, next will be centers to be shut down and only have warehouse people.

Do you think teijin is scratching their head for buyng us? I hear a rumor that we might be sold

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a little tip for you all. RUN!! I can't state who or what dept I work in, but believe me, it is time to RUN!! WE ARE UNOFFICIALLY SOLD!! JUST WAIT, ANNOUNCEMENT ON ITS WAY....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would buy us with all these problems???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Public Records search

Suit filed over oxygen and equipment that failed, killing man.
    Dorothy Davin, et al., on behalf of the estate of John Davin, deceased, is filing suit against Braden Partners, dba, Pacific Pulmonary Services for negligence and negligent infliction of emotional distress, alleging decedent died as a result of the failure of the oxygen and equipment supplied to decedent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very sad. One has to wonder if not only did the equipment fail, did the employee that did the initial setup fail to do his job correctly. Oral as well as written instruction. Return demonstration, to ensure they know how to use "all" O2 systems delivered. Phone number given, in case of emergency, 24 HOURS a day. It is difficult to say, but I am sure it goes back to proper training from management. Or, to be even more accurate, lack there of.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest question will be if they have documentation of maintenance on the concentrator per manufacturer's specs, and if they did proper documentation of safe electrical and environmental use of the products. If the patient called saying he thought the concentrator was not working right, and the on-call person blew him off, they are in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep doo-doo.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. Would like to see specifics of lawsuit. Any idea's?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most Doctor's and referrals will now only use Pacific Pulmonary as a last resort.
    It has been widely recognized that patient care is no longer on the their priority list.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most Doctor's and referrals will now only use Pacific Pulmonary as a last resort.
    It has been widely recognized that patient care is no longer on their priority list.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my husband has one of those machines he uses to breath everyday only it beeps just about all the time. i know the man brought it out about 5 years now and know one has come out to ever service it. the decal says medmart on the top our question would be is that pacific pulmonary services?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LawSuits Today.com $10.00 fee.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Its all over the internet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bleak.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Illegal practices? At Pacific Pulmonary?? No, say it ain't so Joe!

Seriously........ Where do I start???

I just spent the last 2 hours reading nearly every thread on these Message Boards. If I would have known this site was around was I was with PPS I would have had a field day everyday!

Looks like nothing's changed, no, I take that back, looks and sounds 10 times worse.

Honestly, I am soooooo completely BAFFLED. How does this company stay in business?

I guess the right people aren't investing their time reading these posts like I did, because almost all the ones mentioning the illegal activities going on are right on the money.

Thats 2 hours of my life I can never get back.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. One and the same.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you for your reply. wiil be having words with them and not good ones.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do yourself and your husband a favor and have words with a good lawyer as well.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND THE HITS JUST KEEP OOOOOOOON COMIN!!!!!!!