Illinois manager

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feedback on Illinois manager please. I have been contacted for an opening in his area. I have heard he is quite the micro manager. But I also know, keeping a rep in a territory is pretty important on these contracts.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers at ashfield are useless. They are no where to be found if you need them. Then, they drive you up the wall about things they never taught you. Time clocking is a great example. I have worked on 2 CNE contracts and the matrix style management is useless.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What contract is it for?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rare disease biogen

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ashfield managers are gutless syncophants. Feed script on weekly conf call to their reps how solid contract is till contract terminated and never to be heard from again by anyone from Ashfield. Many still unemployed from BI contract a year ago and Ashfield could care less about any of us. This is an imoral company to avoid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assfield! Everything this company does is ass backwards.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will hear destination employer and we take care of our own at training, but it's all a con to get you to stay and fake calls as much as your conscience will allow till contract implodes, so they get paid. Then you'll never hear from them again. The Assfield Way. Honesty and a sense of decency is not welcome here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! If I heard we have your back one more time I was going to throw up. First of all, I tried to do the right thing so I don’t need you to have my back. Manager’s projecting The opposite. What they really mean to say is they will stab you in the back. They are looking to fire you from day one. Awful corporate culture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior Director of Ashfield Patient Solutions is the best HEAD nurse in the business.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

strike that, now vp of bD. see what happens if you just apply your skillZ in the workplace? also helps to be a giving neighbor when needed. smh