Ilumya East Region RSM

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by Sun is Setting, Dec 30, 2018 at 8:45 PM.

1. Sun is Setting

Sun is Setting New Member

Take this as however you want it but when I was sold the promise of owning my territory, making a difference, and a nice salary to provide for my family I had no idea I was selling my soul to the most incompetent RSM who undermines my every effort, plays favorites, likes to make life hell for those that won’t bow to her feet, and for those of us that see through her games. Micromanaging Queen who is in over her head, and purposely trying to run some of her team off. You speak your mind = she makes your life hell. Toxic and an emotional nightmare to the point of making me physically sick and I work my ass of as it is without the abuse. HR nightmare. I’ve got proof and I’ve had it with this bs. Don’t ask us to do things not in compliance and set us up for failure. Take your 8:30 am calls that last 2 hours when we are to be in field and shove it!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know who you work for, and we're sorry. She is in over her head and she will be a compliance nightmare in due time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That could go for just about any RSM. This place needs a douche. Everyone is looking except these incompetent so called managers. That tells you something right there. Doesn’t it Abhay?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. is committed to conducting business honestly, ethically, and in compliance with laws and regulations. We strive to make the right, principled decisions when interacting with healthcare professionals and healthcare institutions. Our goal is to conduct business and promote our products in an informed, compliant manner.

Our U.S. comprehensive compliance program is integral to our overall commitment to operating ethically. Our program is based on recommendations and principles set forth in the Office of Inspector General (OIG) Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines, and Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals (the PhRMA Code), as well as other relevant industry guidance and laws.

To report compliance concerns, please contact 877-208-3015 or www.sunpharma.ethicspoint.com

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you HCNA for your obligatory, standardized-response posting.

NOW, instead of this lip service, why don’t you TAKE ACTION on what’s already been submitted as violative.

You are complicit in the illegal activity by failing to take action.

Sun is Setting likes this.
  6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait until reps turn Sun in for being directed to solicit MIRF's, which this person directed the team to do, or it was going to hurt their performance evaluations. Enough said.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been reported and HCNA has done nothing. They’re not serious or credible.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meaning HCNA is not a serious or credible function at SUN.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blow that whistle then! You get 10% of the fine. Know of a Pfizer case were two whistle blowers came forward and each received enough to retire! One was a new mom in her mid thirties. Nice move when the opportunity is presented. If you blew the whistle internally and nothing was done my guess is that you have a sizeable check headed your way if you chose to move forward. My personal thoughts are... fuck SUN. Hang their foreign asses out there. The company won’t exist in 24 months in the US so better strike while the iron is hot.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW your RSM is working at the VPs direction so don’t think that there is a Boy Scout supervising.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starts at the very top, then to the VPs. HCNA turns a blind eye.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's her MO with every company where she was a DM / RSM. And she came here with zero Spec Pharm or biologic experience.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look around at the RSM team. Most have no business managing a Dairy Queen let alone a bio sales team. These uninspired retreads at the VP level hired 1 or 2 qualified RSMs and several blanks. Add a promotion at the Hub level where the qualification was geographically based and the whole thing goes up in smoke. Not bad people by any means. They just are not in the right positions and results are that everyone pays for bad hire mistakes.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Report it here then. At least then it will be written about in CD’s weekly report.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kinda funny, and true.
    Except that she’s now in deep for not having taken action so her reports are heavily edited.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out while you can...how much more incompetence do you need to see to be convinced this place is nothing more than the land of misfit toys?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, do you need to fail a job to be an RSM here?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear diary. Day two 2019. The shit show kicks into high gear.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any revelations on Day 3?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Day three. Just when you think it can’t get any worse...