Ilumya TM to RSM to NSD Changes: Anyone Interested?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 16, 2019 at 1:07 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sucks when your whole paycheck is riding on FRM support and your FRM refuses to communicate by phone or text. And she doesn’t do anything proactively.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t get it. Are they only focusing on their favorites or scripts they know they can pull through? Consensus is FRMs don’t feel like they should have to answer to a TM so they blow them off. TMs aren’t trying to act like their boss but partner with them to help patient and office. If Medicaid or Medicare patient my FRM acts so inconvenienced. Damnit do your job. I keep detailed record of calls and texts to my FRM so when I’m asked I can definitely point to the FRM for not following up and doing what needs to be done. I can only do so much. FRM doesn’t want to do her job but gets pissed if I try to step in help. I mean WTF!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proactive and FRM don’t go in the same sentence. FRMs don’t do anything proactive. Yes, it sucks my FRM can impact my check.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I currently work in biologics. Abhay needs to can everyone and start again. This is too corrupt. The brotherhood of the white hats is running everything that the Indians don’t. It makes be sick.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s the one who created, directed and approved the strategy, the resourcing, the HUB, the structure and everything around this mess. All while negotiating to stay out of an Indian prison.
    So who should stay and who should go ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like Tildra group is in a constant state of running around putting out fires. I knew there would be some kinks to work out in beginning since first biologic launch but never have I seen at any company the level and frequency of “kinks” as I’ve seen here. Look at everyone who has left who lost confidence and their trust and belief in company. Very disappointing. I didn’t sign on to be a firefighter.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considered it and after discussing with in house Sun employees, dermatology providers, and my family it was a hard no. Too much instability within organization and hiring an ASD with no biologics to lead a region in this competitive market solidified my decision to pass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Passing on Peter the Great will be your biggest regret. He will lead Ilumya to the promise land.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Passing on Peter the Great will be your biggest regret. He will lead Ilumya to the promise land.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this guy and in his mind he may think that but in actuality no.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want an ASD that leads by intimidation, evil mind games, threats of losing your job, stripping one of their morale and self esteem, and 24/7 texts, emails, and phone calls even when you are at a funeral then Sun you picked the perfect guy in Pete S.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to know what happened in Orlando with Pete

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of the TMs want to sell this drug any longer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself! It’s obvious the same 3 people post on here daily. The posts are good comic relief but for the love of God please stop speaking for everyone! We get that you need therapy but not everyone who works on the Biologics team is stupid, looking for another job, worthless, embarrassed, hating life etc. Someone does have some serious projecting issues though...best of luck to you!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up for a promotion or already have it? Try not to gurgle and be sure to suck the entire thing. Don’t stop until somebody passes out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone willing to go to such lengths to get promoted at this company is truly detached.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could things get any more vile with all of these negative posts about the company and personal attacks on personnel?
    I do my job and focus on me. I don’t care who wants to move up, resign and you shouldn’t either. Let go of all the negativity and worry about you and you alone whether you stay or go.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! There a so many vindictive, crazy people people on here. Remember what you say about others, and when you try to stir up shit, it’s a reflection of you (your inadequacies, insecurities, and mental problems), not them.