Ilumya TMs officially expendable, DOA

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2018 at 2:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. Realize that pharma reps are nothing more than talking head, food delivery people. Cash in as best you can, since GrubHub and Domino's does not pay as well and offer benefits.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ilumya + the Sun name = a drug you can’t hardly give away.
    So the drug is free but you can’t find anyone to write it? Ouch.

I still think that sales force will be thinned by our NSM. No less then 25% will be gone. It’s just what Sun does, don’t take it personally.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are 50% or less to quota at Q3 you won’t be at the NSM. That came from pretty high up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m at 49% in ranking and I’ll be at the next 10 NSMs. My manager loves me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are you trying to say ? Are you saying you’re in the middle ?
    You sound so stupid -

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious, your manager loves you, so that means you’ll be around for a while.
    There’s some sound thinking. You belong where you are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure what to make of the call today. I like our leadership, but I'm beginning to think their expectations in regards to this situation aren't realistic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the call with Kyle it became clear that everyone on the call had wished that they never came to Sun. I am equally certain that Sun wished they hadn’t picked up Ilumya. As a KOL told me “that dog won’t hunt” we are surely doomed. Not doomed in a sense that this drug is unsellable, doomed as in we have blown the opportunity. Too many people in key positions have blown it. Blown the pricing, the coverage access, the marketing material at launch. Blown the study design, the drug approval and the overall corporate support.

There was a complete disconnect when the numbers were presented (pre drug availability mind you) that sales were far less than expected. It’s only going to get much worse from here. Presented was a formulary coverage plan that was designed by a third grader.

Key take aways. Never work for a third world Pharma company again. The type that is clueless about how to sell a biologic that is clearly less of a product when compared to 90% of the competition. This was a gut the price and get it out there...then raise it. Not the reverse. Mindless leadership has just cost 105 good people there jobs. A shame.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was almost as painful as watching the Senate Confirmation hearings yesterday ( yes, I stayed home to watch).

I feel what you’re saying and believe most have more than a degree of regret at this point.

The whole organization is a few steps behind the rest of the Pharma world.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s gonna be a tough sell no doubt. I took a chance interviewing and should have done more homework. In reality, it’s much more of a minor-league team that what I’d thought it’d be.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#demotivatingatbest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#lonelymole

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will all be out of a job in 6 months....better start LOOKING NOW you fancy, no work “biologic” reps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you serious? You think they made this up? That is exactly how you launch a biologic. Go back tour your topical generic job

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since Sun doesn’t have leverage it is the only way. Kind of an easy ride for Market Directors. It is the twin of sales not doing anything until it is on Formulary. Maybe this should be the forum to let senior management know that certain groups are not providing any support.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The few Rx in the hub are pent-up demand. 1/2 Rx are for PsA.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is the number of commercial submissions up to now nationally?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do docs write scripts for a drug that is not even manufactured yet???????

Do they tell their patient the script will be ready for injection 4 months from now??????

UNREAL!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to management, we should have way more than we do! Lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been manufactured, dumb ass.