Ilumya TMs officially expendable, DOA

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2018 at 2:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you reps are a bunch of cry babies who have nothing else better to do than complain.

untouchable Americans who cannot do the needy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me what TMs for Tildra do? It looks to me that after you talk about the PI it’s all up to the MSL and FRM. I was listening to a TM with a Doc and everything was about bringing in someone else to address these items. I was thinking why don’t we just pay docs to go online and read that stuff and let the TMs go. Did I miss something?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The TMs are overpaid lunch caterers....most have been on “vacation” since hired almost a year ago. If ANY of them think they are safe or that this is a career, they need a reality check.
    Overcrowded market, worst PASI scores, no real product.
    The few RXs written have been bought and aren’t turning into TRXs.....shut the light off Sun, game over.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those of us with Sun a while saw you Tildra reps drinking the Kool Aid in Orlando, and we just laughed. You guys are starting to see behind the curtain at the total s**t show you joined.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your TM will never get Rx's if they are depending upon the FRM and MSL. Those guys are nonexistent.