I'm a patient and stumbled upon this forum

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello. I'm thinking about starting Osphena but am worried about uterine cancer and stroke as listed in the box warning. My doctor says that I shouldn't worry. Does Osphena cause cancer and stroke?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This forum is basically filled with current and previous sales reps, many of whom are disgruntled. I would seek advice elsewhere.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honest answer here. Depends on who you ask. If you ask my manager, it doesn't. If you ask the FDA, it does. I wouldn't take it. Much better options out there. Good luck with your spouse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't recommended it to members of my family even though they asked me about it. The majority of reps don't really believe in this product and is viewing this as just a job. And sales show it. Stick to the proven cream options for now until the verdict is out on Osphena. I tell that to my customers too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be safe for your muffin honey - your husband will love it. Moisture everywhere !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes 3-5 years for cancer to show up. The drug Osphena was studied for 1 year and been on the market for 2 years. There is not enough long term data for ANYBODY to unequivocally say it is 100% safe. With that being said, the findings so far show it to be non cancer causing. Make your own decision after assessing the risk.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest