I'm just about done..

Discussion in 'New Haven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 22, 2016 at 8:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just about had enough...these DMs and everything else...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it the clueless management or the worthless product?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just so checked out psychologically...too many false starts, broken promises, extreme inept management on NH side, and list goes on....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not talked with one person, rep or manager, that is not in a deep depression.

We were sold of bill of goods based on some old blowhards who supposedly knew what they were doing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. If you are so unhappy, why not just quit? What's the point of posting here? Do you need that much validation from people? When I'm unhappy with my workplace, I find a new job and leave without running it by strangers on the Internet. What are you seeking: attention? Applause? A trophy? A monument? I don't get it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A monument. Totally seeking a monument.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me we are leaving as fast as we can. You can stay and sell this crap.
    Best of luck to you. Do you have a violin to play as the Titanic sinks?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of my team has been put on notice. Not sure they had enough time to build relationships like they told us. Seems unfair.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's completely unfair if you consider the multiple starts and stops, multiple times targets have changed, yes sample, no sample etc etc. No, we haven't had time to build relationships and change prescriber behavior. NHP is clearly just looking to get rid of people at this point, and they don't need a reason. But Whatever. As long as you aren't stupid, with your head in the sand, you can either be ready when the other shoe drops or you can move on to something better first.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either way its sounds like they have about 30 days to get some real Rx going or they are gone.
    Who's next?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the 30 prescriptions delivered this week, you should all be fired. This is a great product with real potential and you can't generate 1/2 of an RX each? Get off CP and go out and sell.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the pep talk Bo and Jo!
    Two people who dont know Jack

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Technology. You can post on cafe pharma while you're in the Dr's hallway, waiting to tell him you were just kidding when you said you had samples for him to sign for, in order to gain access.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To those of you who actually stay for any length of time, if you're in the South, you'll be seriously wishing to have Jo back soon enough. If you haven't already realized that.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bo is not a problem because I cant understand what he says with that thick hick drawl.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He couldn't care less if you can't understand him. He'll just fire you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck watching him bring in a new team to replace us and teach them his wisdom!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest