I'm so glad I have left this POS organization!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2017 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep but I'm derm and it could be who you think it is but it applies to everyone in derm on the next boat out

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pleased to have left on my terms and in my time. Place a train wreck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

imagine an environment where your calls aren't recorded...or monitored!
    very refreshing, indeed, to rid the self of toxins

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I resigned from NVS after 1 year (without a future job) and just wanted to see if the calamity has continued, apparently it has. I have far to much self respect for what these people were offering and treating the employees w/. I have never witnessed so much immaturity in my life. Why does NVS hire experienced people then treat them like they have no idea what they are doing? Ever ABL that I interacted w/ was worse than the next w/ their egos and lack of people skills. I witnessed ABLs putting people on plans and giving unreasonable critiques on ride alongs for absolutely silly personal reasons. Now I hear that the "New" thing is a "Positive Tension" sales model... I have to chuckle.. it's nothing more than cornering your MD in a corner and pissing them off. And NVS thinks this is productive and how mature sales people act? Who dreams this stuff up?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I look forward to the day a salesforce will no longer be needed to hawk drugs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Positive Tension selling.. only at Novartis...piss off the doctor first...now ask them to write Gilenya and give their patients PML!!!! Novartis..your the best!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What location were you located?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Piss the doctor ???

Eh, don't knock water-sports - even our president Trump enjoys a little escape of water sports once in awhile (peepee tape compromat)

Try it

A couple of my docs will write more Gileyna if I pee on them

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you deserve happiness? I hope you answered yes. Look for another job today. If you keep in touch with anyone who left they will tell you there are other opportunities besides Novartis. If you won't leave at least start a side business. You need to take back control of your life. This company sucks the life out of most people. Use this job to your advantage. Either finding the correct new job, starting a side business/hobby or spending more time with the kids. Just do not let this job ruin your life. 324 million people in the US do not work for Novartis so there are other jobs and others are happy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a look at Perdue Fredrick... it’s coming. What’s left of the sales department now is barely Customer Service Reps handing out patient lit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it! Sad. All of Pharma is in decline, and worse, we did it to ourselves, with all our lying, manipulating, profit mongering, and losing our purpose.
    Greedy, incompetent, self- serving, phony people who try to masquerade as leaders. They have failed miserably.