I'm so sick of Freaking LAZY POS Recruiters

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 20, 2019 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiters here are SO SELF SERVING! No Follow up at all! In addition the starting pay 75K for an experienced rep is insulting. I can't stand the POS contract company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know who the new positions are with? company? therapeutic area?
    24 new positions posted yesterday.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

emailed POS recruiter --- NO REPLY.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to keep it classy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have a whole team of recruiters that all they do is blow off older workers.
    Ridiculous company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Disillusioned Rep,

Sorry to hear that your BUBBLE has burst. Yes, it's no longer 1990 and you have to provide real value to the employers/world. Employers now want you to do more for that 75K and then treat you like shit. Get your head out of your ass and be grateful they didn't offer 65K (the horror).

Goodbye,

Disappointed in Humanity Rep

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed, Cedric EA.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, seasoned rep sick of the BS. Pharma is a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Value? Like lie on 90% of the calls? Because that’s all Pharma does anymore since you cannot see MDs like 1990. Besides when management / HR requires you to only put Face to face in veeva under all circumstance even if you don’t see the MD maybe said employer can pay up for asking Reps to compromise Intergrity and Character daily.

Not a Meaningful job in 2019

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you work instead???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am willing to call out the POS recruiters by name and detail their transgressions.
    It is not slander if it is true. Let's out them by name and maybe things will change in recruiting!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will the call out my POS meth head mother and gay son to blo all brown male recruiters.
    I will divulge my mothers name, it’s junkie whore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The POS that I have been trying to work with does no use a telephone.
    She does not want to talk to any candidates!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I going to go out on a limb here and say it may be you she doesn't want to talk to. :cool:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is DOUBLE DIPPING. That's why she never replies to emails or wants to use the phone.
    She has a full time job different from this job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My understanding of company policy is that all business emails must receive a reply in 24 hours.
    Recruiters are held to that standard as well as reps. Anyone who does not do that; has poor communication and will receive a written warning. If they choose to continue to not respond to business emails; they will be sent PACKING!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me know if we don't have to reply to emails on our company email; like the POS recruiters.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a new Oncology direct hire contract?? What company? Good opportunity or not so much?
    Any insight is appreciated.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've spoken to about a handful of recruiters from Publicis in the last few months or so and my gosh they are all horrible! They don't even call you or email, they just send a text out of nowhere. The OP is right, they are lazy as F$#&! So unprofessional.. I stopped applying to any of these crappy positions. They only wanna pay $70k-$80k and have huge territories with the sh**tiest mileage reimbursement. They also wait weeks to get back to you and my friend who worked for a CSO before said that's usually a sign the cso and direct company are having issues with the contractual agreement. This backyard company is a complete joke! Don't waste your time folks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have not experienced anything yet. Wait until you get in and meet HR Lauren, well actually you won't meet her, she won't return calls, emails or answer any of your questions. You will be completely on your own if you actually need something answered. The worst.