I'm so sick of Freaking LAZY POS Recruiters

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 20, 2019 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They send you a form to fill out instead of doing a phone screen! How lazy can you get!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

run if youre at publicis or pdi, total shit companies; many jobs out there at big pharma, big pharma hiring lots of reps except pos lori or lina midget cochina from south FL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to love the trolls on here. That would be a pre-screen. If the recruiter feels you meet the requirements, you will be contacted.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES! the form is really extensive too. Took me hours to fill it out with detail and accuracy. Then I had a meeting with the hiring manager and that idiot asked me the mostly the same questions as was on the sheet. It was obvious he had not read a word I had taken the time to write out. The Publicis managers are POS too!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I encourage people to think long and hard about emailing this form to anyone - because many times the recruiters email to to as many as 50 -100 other people in the industry!!
    I talked to a manager in a different company and that person had my form. They said they got it from a friend who is a POS recruiter.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Sparky, I think you are full of it. What recruiter has time to do that? And what purpose does it serve? I do enjoy your posts!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful the information that you give out to these POS recruiters. I had a "recruiter' text me. She said she is recruiting for Publicis Touchpoint. She was very pushy to get my salary. It raised a red flag.
    I checked her out. She called from a cell phone number that is 1800 miles from where she lives.
    In the state that she lives in it is illegal to ask salary history.
    She appears to have no real connection to Publicis.
    She and her husband run a company that does salary surveys!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven’t been on the Publicis CP thread is a few years, and I see nothing has changed with their sorry ass recruiters. Without a doubt, they are THE WORST in the industry!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had an amplity recruiter call me today about scheduling an interview. She didn't know ANYTHING about the position!! Didn't know the territory, drugs I would sell, Salary range, why the position is empty, when the contract originally started or anything about the contract for that mater. Damn LAZY POS recruiter!! What is the point of your existence!!?? I could better prepare for the interview if she gave a shit about her job or the candidates she is SUPPOSED to be trying to HELP.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BEWARE. She is only doing a salary survey and will be selling your salary info online.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had an interview and then never heard from the POS recruiter again!! Recruiters, a lot of time and effort goes into researching a company and preparing for a phone or f2f interview. Have the DECENCY to let us know if we haven't been chosen!! In some cases people have been unemployed for a very long time you POS!! We are waiting to hear!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cedric is still there cuz...you know why...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the color of his skin and the color of the skin of the Director of HR is the same.
    There is no rules for managers with that skin color. No rules.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David Hutton is a complete smacked ass! I think he lives on a swamp boat in Florida somewhere and eats raw alligator meat after he wrestles them into submission.

This uncooked meat has made him insane in the brain and yeah, he sucks at returning calls! ARGH!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Warning to all MSL's in the industry. I would warn you to think long and hard about applying for the Amplity/Publicis jobs. You could be added to the company Do NOT HIRE list. It is a real risk to your career. This list is forwarded to many recruiters in the industry and many hiring managers with major pharma companies. You do not even need to be interviewed to have your email and phone flagged on the DO NOT HIRE list. I was recently passed over by a major pharma company and the reason given by the recruiter was that she said I was on this Do NOT Hire list. I asked her how I could be on the blackball list from this organization. She said she did not know, but the organization will not hire anyone whose name is on this list. Some people have never worked for Amplity or even interviewed with them and their names are circulated on this list.
    BEWARE to PharmD's who have a career to protect.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The do not hire list has ruined the careers of many promising, professional individuals in this industry.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

absolutely no list. Its illegal. big lawsuits if there is one.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There can’t be a list! I’ve heard you can be sued for defamation by posting someone’s name on cafe pharma? Employers can’t even say if or why yiu were fired, only HR can verify dates of employment.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a do not hire list. Manager confirmed it to me straight out.
    The list is also forwarded to recruiters and hiring managers throughout the industry.