Im still hedging against ARNA

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they didn't if they got out @ 8.80. RU stupid on how shorting a stock works?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr I made 300K shorting this stock is SO FULL OF BIRD SQWAT.. No One is Buying your dilusional BS. I think you got your di_k in the ringer on this and you're holding major short positions which are sneaking around to stick you where you probably like it anyway! Me personally - I think you're full of yourself and full of poop!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the shorts just keep on winning! Hope you sold Billibob! 9.81 low today, this is easy money!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Billy Bob no one day trades, no one makes money, just you! If you haven’t been playing this stock day to day you are an idiot and left a lot of real money on the table. If you’re cashed out and at your trailer in ‘Fiji” don’t forget to budget for STCG! Boy looks like the market is not all that enthralled by the FDA approval with such a pullback.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“It’s become a day trader’s special here,” Stephen Brozak, President of WBB Securities in Clark, New Jersey, said in a telephone interview. – from Bloomberg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buy the rumor, sell the news. Hello 101 investing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so smart - You must have graduated from that investing school. Man, I want to be you. You're a hero. Take that dildo out of your ass now --- it's making you a little crazy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's just funny I don't care who you are! Why don't you two idiots both get back to work!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well one thing is for sure, Boner Boy got this one right! If Billybob cashed in at the top he left 50% on the table in STCG so there is no way he made any real money. And if he held, ARNA is trading at 7.22 a share…right where Boner Boy said it would be. The shorts won on this one.

Boner Boy – 1

Bill Bob - 0

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude - you must have a small penis. It's ok, I'm glad you made money. Keep shorting and keep making money. "Let em live!"