Immunology - Area Manager

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2015 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have noticed a lot of Area Manager positions have just been posted. I am going to ask for some honest feedback. I have 4 years in Immunology and our company was bought. I do need a job that's why I am asking some question on here before applying so honest feedback would be great.
    1. What is the salary range?
    2. How big are the "Area Manager" territories?
    3. Bonus potential? Goals achievable?
    4. Calling on Physicians or Hospitals?
    Thanks for honest feedback.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope. Not feeling like filling in your research gaps for your immunology market monitoring report. and if you get answers, beware. We know who to feed the BS to. Rat moles.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny thing. compensation, territory size and number, Incentive comp, goals, targeting. Not publicly available information. For a reason Einstein. You're welcome for the honest feedback. Now go find an honest job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will tell you be ready for big pharma central here. We have a washed up VP of sales from the Contract area who will most likely not be around too long. Expansion taking place at an alarming rate for no currently apparent reason and a culture that doesn't know which was is up. It will be a very rocky road here for the next 2 years with the current leadership in place over sales. Buckle up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone else find the "thanks for your honest feedback BS presumptive and condescending?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OP's questions albeit, are good, just so variable from person to person and territory to territory.

I am also looking into one of the jobs posted online. My questions are

What is the 401k match like?
    Do you get Restricted Stocks or stock options?
    What is the insurance? BCBS? United? Aetna? 90/10, 80/20?

thank you

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range? Is 105-120 going too put me out of the running?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are ALL great questions. I work here and still don't know the answers! Maybe they will tell us at NAABM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) salary - most likely your current base salary
    2) management - lackluster
    3) territories - hospital and physicians offices
    4) bonus - tied to unrealistic corporate goals (double digits for corporate growth in a single digit market)
    5) RSU's - hahaha - NOT
    6) expansion warranted - NOT

Now go find a linked in friend for the rest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha! nice try...the moles for hire try to write like they work here, post what they found out so far, all while hoping to get others to chime in to round out and confirm what they have for their cheap lazy a$$ monthly deliverable report. Triangulation they call it. ass holes.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is everyone so paranoid at this company?
    Some people are asking real basic questions. Maybe as a candidate I don't know anyone working here, so I have no way of knowing many of these questions until interview time.

Most of them don't change whether or not I want the job, it just helps to know some of these things.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm poster number 9 and I work here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh you're a bright one #9. Y'all ever think it thorough and realize all the shit loads of money Pharma and Bio Pharma companies pay out on contracts with these slime bag boutique CI firms is part of the erosion of the entire industry? Money they pay out for the rats to troll these boards and to set up our peers looking to get insiders to spill whatever "insight" they need just might be contributing to our industries massive lay offs and downsizing? What they can't find, they fabricate. It's a shady world really. No one would think that letting competitors know all that goes on in our company and others is a good thing. Then why the eagerness to spell everything out? Why is it people are inclined to make decisions anonymously on public forums in a way they would not if identified?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the same delusional person who thinks the FBI is tracking them and you keep posting that everyone is out to get information for some crazy reason. Yes everyone is out to screw you!

OR maybe its some people looking for basic information to help them figure out if they want to work here. The stuff we are asking about is nothing special, just information that we would like to know before our interview.

You need meds.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told the salary range is $ 85-105
    Bonus is 40k paid once or twice a year.....which sucks

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was told the same thing. With 4 weeks vacation..company car..401k...although they did not say what percent they match or if they have stock options or sign on bonuses.
    Not thrilled about 2x a year bonus.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA stock options (NOT) and pretty sure its 3 weeks vacation with 4 personal days

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The job description information I received said 4 weeks vacation but nothing about 4 floating holidays. Indicated company car, 401k match, health insurance and competitive pay. Recruiter also gave the impression that you are NOT micromanaged. Also said territories are smaller and the map I received did show that to be true.
    As for bonuses I'm concerned about that and I'm also concerned about all the info on upper leadership and big pharma mentality. I'm not looking for big pharma.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Currently VP sales and up is hard core old school micro managing big pharma to the T. They still believe the following equation exists in this industry - Share of voice = increased makretshare = increased net revenue. Hello 1995!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if this is a speciality position there is no share of voice..they said no partners in speciality