Immunology CSO positions

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2020 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard about a new Syneos contract in Immunology? Or expansion?

There are several openings with Syneos and it looks like it could be with Janssen... No response or info on the Syneos thread. Wondered if direct reps may know anything about it? Thanks in advance for any info!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad we have to come on Cafe Pharma to learn about the new contract rep expansion in immunology. These reps are probably being added to Rheumatology. unfortunately more reps do not mean more sales calls as access sucks. Marty, when are you making the formal announcement on this "expansion"? Is it after they are hired?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more contract reps = more call frequency = more sales + they can be let go without any severance package

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you left out the important part of your equation:

more contract reps = more call frequency x zero access = zero sales impact + increased inflated overhead >> avoiding paying severance packages

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is MH still here? Just tell HR you swing from another kind of vine and they will never touch you? 55 + 10 and I’m out of this dump. Maybe it’s time to start a side business. It seems like that is the way to be content here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero access will be the hard reality to hit these contract reps once they hit the field anxious to hit an impact as their manager tells them their jobs depend on it. Since they will be in a desperate situation to justify their impact, this will crate access challenges for the JnJ reps. Offices will push back on increased head count. So much for listening to the customer and forcing an entry level rep into their practice.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I in a time warp? Offices pushed back hard in 2012. Since, reps impact the metrics any way they're coerced to, while DMs keep their head in the sand and somehow never question why they see the same three D-10 providers on every field ride.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all a giant charade. MH knows there's no access. The RDs know it. The ABMs know it and the reps know it. But if anyone of them breaks the code of silence, the whole house of cards crumbles and jobs go away. The only one that doesn't have to worry is MH. Everyone else is gone. Take your easy $200k gigs and keep quiet as long as you can

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone elaborate on a salary range for Janssen Immunology?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Janssen still have immunology positions? I thought everything had gone out to contractors. Any employees left?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it when people get on here and actually request info from an obviously hostile crowd. And expect that it will be correct. Yes, there is an expansion that will be slotted with Syneos Contract Employees. From wht I undesrstand, Interviews will be taking place later in March, start a 5-week home study on 4/20. Yes, 420. Yes, the Janssen reps will not be happy about this. No, access isn't bad all over the country, it is in some places. No, not all slots will be filled with entry level people, Yes, typical Syneos starting range

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you're considering "access" as the ability to sit in a waiting room to wait for the opportunity to drop off marketing brochures with a receptionist, it's bad across the country.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are hiring 75 Syneos reps for rheumatology to help with the tremfya launch. It will be biologic #12 for psoriatic arthritis that has a small patient count. Secondly, access is terrible, and Tremfya will not be a blockbuster by any means. I think these syneos positions will last 12 months or less.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These reps will be getting paid to sit at home with the limited access and flooding of reps into rheumatology offices.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may be more accurate than anyone predicted. This was posted one week before JnJ pulled all reps out of the field. It will be 12-18 months before a JnJ rep is back in a doctors office, and no need for a new Syneos to compete for zoom calls with customers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really 12-18 months? You clearly don’t work here. Try June-July and August depending on what part on the country you live in.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck on that June time-frame... unless JnJ can test us for the virus every day to make sure we cause no harm to patients this is not happening. it won;'t be a geography specific policy. it will be a company specific policy. the office based employees won't be back by then either.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My doctors will protect their patients regardless what JnJ does. Before JnJ pulled us out of the field, many other companies had already chosen to protect their employees, and many of my offices had already banned reps to protect their patients. jnj is always the last to act, and will not be the leader in anything like this. All of our competitors will be in the field before us, and then jnj will follow their lead.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am certain our offices will be excited to learn that during the pandemic we are expanding and adding reps. Just what every office wants to hear.