Immunology Micro-management 2020 - Next Level

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2019 at 9:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have some next-level micromanagement rolling out for 2020 since you losers can’t hit your numbers. We will give you a glimpse of what’s to come with some new training we developed titled “What’s a sales call”. We will also start making you log in your ivis detail sales aid to a specific doctor. We will track the amount for minutes used for each page.

This way we can see what the winners are using, and make everyone replicate this, and make everyone stop what the losers are doing. We believe the successful territories use certain pages in the iVis, and we can’t figure out what they are, so we need to start collecting this data ASAP.

We have this awesome AMPT tool that no one is using, and will force this usage as well even though the data is the same for every provider, and none is provider specific.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason they have managers work with reps once every 6 weeks is to determine what is working. The iVis does not change doctors behavior, reps do. This sounds worse than the So simple sample program, or changing vendors for Care path. Someone recently must have taken a new job, and this was their innovative idea for them to list on their resume, and will be gone in 12-18 months with a new job. If this idea is so great let's get oncology to do it with us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t quantify a verbal conversation and correlate that with a screen shot of a sales aid. It’s just more busy work with no benefit. Technology should be making our jobs more simple instead of more complicated. Leave it to our young dream team of NSDs all hired from the outside the company to have this as their focus in 2020.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a list of bad decisions made by the home office:

1. So simple sample program - total flop and nothing simple about it
    2. Janssen Link - worst in industry
    3. Nurse navigators for Aria- It is an IV drug given by a nurse. Why did need to supply another nurse. this crashed and burned in less than a year.
    4. Changing verification services from Lash to Trial card - Cost us millions in dollars in lost patients and we are now the worst in the industry. 18 months after the transition they are still trying to "fix" it.
    5. If this iVis rumor is true for call reporting it will be the worst direction yet. You can't hyper-analyze this data to compare to results.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction: You can't have a verbal conversation with a target when 99% of targets' business policies prohibit sales interactions. Verbal convos with the reception desk aren't worth quantifying at all. The technology in place is to here to fudge the numbers on sales force effectiveness and reap marketing rewards from it. And the assinie notion that "sales management" in any way is on deck to judge sales message effectiveness in the field is beyond laughable.

Sales management is going through same motions their rep minions are, protecting their retirement packages in any way they can.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. Partnership with Exagen for Simponi promotion as they are now our competitor
    7. the Tremfya Launch for PSA - It is an over crowded market, and this basically a variant of Stelara. No once can tell us why a doctor should use Tremfya over Stelara for PSA. If it is so great, do a head to head trial in the PSA market so we have something to sell with.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of looking at packages... is that gay Rheumatology DM still in Southern California? This guy made a pass at me in the elevator of a NSM about 5 years ago. Your Gaydar not working so well? I left when I was sickened when he would stare at my “package” and when I gave him the “you make me sick “ look, he would smirk at me. I know of others reps that had the same experiences and encounters with him. He was at minimum a sexual predator. He got away with it because nobody gave to shits about a closet gay harassing straight male reps. I’m so glad to be away from the Janssen Freak show.

8. PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl new user

What

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was it difficult hiding your boner?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess we will find out at our fast start meeting if this is true. Immunology just had to complete a training called "what is a sales call". Oncology was not required to do this. I think this training was a precursor for what is coming.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friendly reminder - your training that teaches you “what is a sales call” is due tomorrow.” This allow us to micromanage you with your call reporting beginning January 1, 2020. Should be a fun and exciting year here at the home office as we begin our new field attrition tactics.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, Home Office? On that note, the training somehow fails to mention the importance of gas and expense receipts correlating perfectly with all call entries.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cats

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ever gay DM (who after retiring came out as bisexual?) left a few years ago. His position was restructured with a minority militant beotch that drove every white male out almost instantly. Those poor fuckers had to endure his crotch watching only to be exposed to that continued harassment. How is that OK with JnJ? these minority managers are now the majority but allowed continued privileges? If you are white stay away from Janssen, that is what it states. I can see this behavior impacting me in the future so please stop them NOW!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho he he he he he yaaaaaasssss!

You all miserable. Why you look so old and fat and sad? Love looking at you all and thinking how I am glad I'm not you! How's that career going for your heart?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is time for Marty to go. the ratio of postings for immunology compared to oncology on this board is overwhelming. Why does oncology have a great culture, but immunology is toxic. It starts at the top and this is the culture Marty instills. This culture drove top talent away, and continues to be a cancer. Cure the cancer and get rid of Marty.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology is where it's at! The best life. I'm smokin a stick right now and drinking 35 year old scotch. Sorry but I'm drunk. Thanks J & j!