1. 3 potential blockbusters under FDA review — AbbVie gets the most out of its workers — Roche/Exelixis’ Cotellic fizzles in melanoma study — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dealing with a potential legal issue at work?Ask an Employment Attorney -- a chance to discuss employment-related legal issues with a practicing attorney with over 20 years in employment law experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Immunology

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS THE DIVISION EVERYONE WANTS OUT OF. SO SAD.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad. When there is no product to sell, your time is being spent sincerely apologizing to your customers while at the same time being micromanaged on meaningless BS -with no word from Leadership as to when this will end. And before someone from asshole from HQ can say it...yes I too am looking to get out ASAP.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no end in site for this supply problem. We are on MBO payouts for all of 2019!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck that. Time to go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The unnamed hero who called Leadership a bunch of assholes on a National CC a few months ago said it best!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s no longer here but she wasn’t wrong.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is going to shit faster than I Can run to the toilet

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most everyone experiences fear that they don't belong, that they're an imposter. You're not alone in that feeling. And you DO belong here at Takeda! Buck up and be positive in order to win P Club!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until Takeda learns something about plasma, we are all screwed. The same thing happened when shire bought Baxalta. We are not selling small molecule medication you dolts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The imposters exposed? Shire/Takeda Leadership.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership needs to clearly define how people are ranked and compensated. They refuse to do so. This entire division is about to to tits up. Pathetic